Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options
  • 26-09-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭

Anyone wanna join 1 unless a boards one has been made

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'm up for it. One hasn't been made yet.

psn is dedijon2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

PSN: RichieMUFC99

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Done :)

Boards IE

User is Carefree_Ste

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

i'l play too the occasional times i'm on and can get my mic working

fleadh92

Will we have a few games in 10 mins or so. Just in a game at the moment

• Advertisement

Sounds good

We had a good cup run there lads. unlucky in the last game. soby your some man for holding the ball and defending.

We had a good cup run there lads. unlucky in the last game. soby your some man for holding the ball and defending.

we were unlucky in the loss too, dunno how my lad missed that point blank header early in the first half :o

we were unlucky in the loss too, dunno how my lad missed that point blank header early in the first half :o

same as me I was one on one with keeper an blast it wide :(

Ah I start of good as any then get cocky and worse as it goes on. Great games. My clean sheet though :'(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Topone2009

Free lessons available

:)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone on for a few games?

Axwell wrote: »
    Anyone on for a few games?

il be home in bout 40 mins. If ur still on then il join ya if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

I'm not up to Paul Green standard, but I'll join you in a kick about some time and try not to screw up too much

PSN WolfgangMHz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

If anyone fancies a game on on ps4/psn as Sad Ryu.

I've not played FIFA since '10. Defending is pretty difficult. Or I'm doing it completely wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I'll sign up if I am allowed I'm not too great but I'm a team player sure :P

Gt: steireleg

I sent 2 requests by mistake ignore the reganio one use steireleg :)

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I'll sign up if I am allowed I'm not too great but I'm a team player sure :P

Gt: steireleg

I sent 2 requests by mistake ignore the reganio one use steireleg :)

Accepted all if anyone wants to play now im in lobby

Soby wrote: »
    Accepted all if anyone wants to play now im in lobby

il be on in a while just playing a kick off matches with lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

PSN: zizou18101

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

So in, wonder if some of the lads from the Xbox 360 days have defected over!

PSN: Arciphel

• Advertisement

Anyone on for some now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Lads are your clubs games results getting recorded?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'm well up for this. 83 rated RW at the moment.

PSN: kaptinofwAr121

How do I join?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Finical wrote: »
    Lads are your clubs games results getting recorded?

finding this happening alot on all online games, some just dont register,

shame my last 3 defeats didn't!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

If there's a space available I'll play.

PSN: saulbass

After not playing be a pro in years, I finally played a few random pro drop in matches last night and most of them were just exercises in frustration. Too many guys leaving their positions and calling for the ball constantly, resulting in the AI just hoofing it long.

When you get a game with some guys who actually want to pass it about and make clever runs it's a much more enjoyable experience.

When are we gonna meet up and get things going? I'm happy to sit in midfield and play simple passes as opposed to putting a pink afro wig on my pro and trying to score a Wanchope every 2 mins!

After not playing be a pro in years, I finally played a few random pro drop in matches last night and most of them were just exercises in frustration. Too many guys leaving their positions and calling for the ball constantly, resulting in the AI just hoofing it long.

When you get a game with some guys who actually want to pass it about and make clever runs it's a much more enjoyable experience.

When are we gonna meet up and get things going? I'm happy to sit in midfield and play simple passes as opposed to putting a pink afro wig on my pro and trying to score a Wanchope every 2 mins!

myself soby and roadrunner had a good run Friday night. I may be on this evening for a few games, hopefully a few others will be on.

checked the club earlier it hasn't recorded a single result or our progress in game; assists, passes etc.

myself soby and roadrunner had a good run Friday night. I may be on this evening for a few games, hopefully a few others will be on.

checked the club earlier it hasn't recorded a single result or our progress in game; assists, passes etc.

Good stuff. I'll try and get on tonight but I think Wednesday is more realistic for me this week. What time do you lot usually hop online?

Good stuff. I'll try and get on tonight but I think Wednesday is more realistic for me this week. What time do you lot usually hop online?

well we played till 1 Friday morning but I don't think I can do that weekdays with college ha. normally on after 8/9 for a few hours if I'm around :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Have to say the fact that you can't have an "ANY" in the game now is going to make a big difference to the online, as most lads seem t just be hammering the "pass" call button now and the AI is making some desperate pass attempts as others have said...

Advertisement