Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I don't know who it was playing CB last night, some ginger fella, for about 3 games but he was running up the pitch non stop. Left a big hole straight through the middle and they were just walking through.

All though, every other night I've played I've had no complaints. There's always good passing and a bit of craic. I've noticed that most of our goals come from when there's some neat passing, not from someone going on an individual run.

As regards camera, I use tele and I put the zoom all the way up in custom. You can't see nothing but in front of you in that pro cam. Everyone probably knows this but if you click the touch button thing on the controller, the camera will stick to your player no matter where the ball is. Helps for strikers trying to beat the offside. I always use it for their kick outs, so I can mark their striker.

All in all. Good club with a good bunch of lads :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Anyone on for a match now?

Reading the above posts I never really seen any obvious issues when playing clubs. Perhaps positioning can get muddled as more play in a match because the CPU never strays.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Im on now, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I think people are afraid to play now :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'd say we're going watching madrid thrash Liverpool :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

What camera view do ye lot use?

Think we are going over the top a little, if we are stopping people caling passes or running the length of the pitch or shooting on sight the fun is going. WHats next giving out that a player fouls too much or gives away a last minute penalty? or missing a penalty (STE Im loking at you) :D

As much as its frustrating to see someone lose the ball after 10 stepovers its all part of the game. Im very **** at it, but if people start moaning because a person loses the ball or does something stupid its game over. (I agree if they take the piss though)
    Its a game afterall, only point I think is harsh is people not allowing others a chance at other positions.

Make love not war people :D

See I don't think people are moaning at someone doing something stupid. It's Fifa after all, so we've all had the "I pressed the button - why didn't I pass it?!?" moments or the face palm moments where we are completely responsible for making a bags of a pass or whatever. Nobody expects perfection. I've fecked up plenty of times and I will do again!

People shouldn't be afraid of calling for a pass in a football video game or going on a crazy dribble either. It's just about moderation. Again, I've NOT seen it happen in our club, but IF someone was constantly calling for a pass, constantly dribbling into cul de sacs or just doing whatever they wanted then that'd annoy me. But again, I've not seen that and you're all lovely fellas so yis are.

If this other club gets set up, will it have blackjack and hookers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    I don't know who it was playing CB last night, some ginger fella, for about 3 games but he was running up the pitch non stop. Left a big hole straight through the middle and they were just walking through.

All though, every other night I've played I've had no complaints. There's always good passing and a bit of craic. I've noticed that most of our goals come from when there's some neat passing, not from someone going on an individual run.

As regards camera, I use tele and I put the zoom all the way up in custom. You can't see nothing but in front of you in that pro cam. Everyone probably knows this but if you click the touch button thing on the controller, the camera will stick to your player no matter where the ball is. Helps for strikers trying to beat the offside. I always use it for their kick outs, so I can mark their striker.

All in all. Good club with a good bunch of lads :cool:

Not me anyway just in case people spot a not so talented balding ginger striker and think it is :D
    Own up ya bastard...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Everyone probably knows this but if you click the touch button thing on the controller, the camera will stick to your player no matter where the ball is. Helps for strikers trying to beat the offside. I always use it for their kick outs, so I can mark their striker.

I didn't know this, thanks! Might help with the ould tracking back!

Excellent info thanks, was wondering why on minute Id be tracking the ball and the next tracking myself

Cheers bud

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

2 of us on now, if anyone wants to join.

• Advertisement

Mixed bag tonight with some results, a lot of good play though!

Anyone ruining the game? :D

*Stirring the pot

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Sent a request to the club again as for some reason im not in it anymore

Sent a request to the club again as for some reason im not in it anymore

Can anyone help this lad out?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

I never deleted anyone anyway and accept everyone bar those who it says have joined other clubs

Few on now....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Hollygoodness

I'd love to join. PsN:Hollerific

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Few on now, anyone around?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Was only able to stay on for a couple matches there but I'll leave my record at 2 games, 3 shots, 3 goals :P

Must say I really enjoyed our 6-0 drubbing of some idiots who were goal hanging on their own line yesterday, I absolutely bottled my chance of a hat trick though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Any non 9-5 working peeps about ? :)

On for a few matchs now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'll hop into some free position for the next match.

Really enjoyed those games last night. We had a decent run. Do you always hear the opposition talking when you score, and most teams just aren't saying anything?

Either way, bloody hilarious when our striker Hollywood scored against those lads that all had Rangers and UVF in their PSN IDs, and dedijon shouted "Welcome to Hollywood lads". They weren't happy.

Priceless.

v3ttel wrote: »
    Really enjoyed those games last night. We had a decent run. Do you always hear the opposition talking when you score, and most teams just aren't saying anything?

Either way, bloody hilarious when our striker Hollywood scored against those lads that all had Rangers and UVF in their PSN IDs, and dedijon shouted "Welcome to Hollywood lads". They weren't happy.

Priceless.

Did we win?
    Will never forget the epic last minute winner against Norn Iron a couple of weeks back!

v3ttel wrote: »

Priceless.

I had to say it :D yeah when the opposition scores you hear them, only reason why i said it :D

Did we win?
    Will never forget the epic last minute winner against Norn Iron a couple of weeks back!

yeah we won went a few winning games streak which included winning the div 7 title. and then it went to **** when that ginger pr**k of a keeper decided he wasn't a keeper anymore :pac::P

I had to say it :D yeah when the opposition scores you hear them, only reason why i said it :D

yeah we won went a few winning games streak which included winning the div 7 title. and then it went to **** when that ginger pr**k of a keeper decided he wasn't a keeper anymore :pac::P

Who is he? Same fella who was a centre half/Striker last week?
    Why cant we kick him out?

Who is he? Same fella who was a centre half/Striker last week?
    Why cant we kick him out?

number 28 that's all I know :)

That was cpu keeper, yeah?

• Advertisement

Did we win?

Yep, 3-1.

Is there a showcase to see what the club has won? Presume with ~150 games played, that's not the first D7 title. I was hoping it'd be clever enough to keep my stats from the first time I joined the club. Since I rejoined everything has been reset which is a bit annoying.

Advertisement