Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Clubs anybody, i need to snap some people to take out my frustrations after watching that brainless twat smalling

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Clubs anybody, i need to snap some people to take out my frustrations after watching that brainless twat smalling

Same here fook sake. Give us 10

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Here's a random Boards.ie Fifa 15 Pro Clubs compilation....thing. About ten minutes long! Music intentionally Oirish.

great video I see my celebration is in there after 4.40 :D ya just had to thow in me hitting the crossbar with open goal didn't ya :P :pac:

Score a goal, get lagged out, cheers ea

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah i got kicked as well, first time it happened to me.
    PES is starting to look slightly better now.....:mad:

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    Yeah i got kicked as well, first time it happened to me.
    PES is starting to look slightly better now.....:mad:

You kapinofwar121 ?, yh i might give pes ago this year myself, depending on funds

Sorry there lads

I was playing crap there for the few games, i was getting some slight delay though so i called it a night

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Played my first game with a few of you guys earlier. Really enjoyed it in comparison to the drop in games. Got kicked in my last game. Never played Pro Clubs before so really enjoying it

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Sorry there lads

I was playing crap there for the few games, i was getting some slight delay though so i called it a night

Is there a slight input lag all the time in pro clubs?

The amount of times of been tackled when I've tried to play a quick pass or when I've aimlessy passed the ball away because I'd pressed x to call for a pass a moment before.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone on pro club tonight before love/hate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

On now

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

You two lads on the bench right now in the lobby still awake?

You two lads on the bench right now in the lobby still awake?

I'm gone, septicmutant, incase I'm still showing active

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm gone, septicmutant, incase I'm still showing active

Good games, duffman! Nah, Carefree and Arciphel are there. Sat in silence and creeping me out.

Good games, duffman! Nah, Carefree and Arciphel are there. Sat in silence and creeping me out.

I enjoyed those few games, definitely think getting away from 433 helped aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Sorry forgot I was on there! Joined for the next game.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Ive lent my ps4 to a mate at the moment but when I get it back I'd be up for joining if ye still have space. Psn is zathurais

I enjoyed those few games, definitely think getting away from 433 helped aswell

Looking at some of our recent games, it's becoming more common for the opposition to pack the defence. I remember one game against a load of German lads that felt like our forwards were just running into a brick wall the entire game.

That's why I tried 532 and ultra defensive last night in the few I was captain. It makes the cpu defenders sit back as opposed to faffing about near the half way line and getting done for pace by a guy in a wig.

Looking at some of our recent games, it's becoming more common for the opposition to pack the defence. I remember one game against a load of German lads that felt like our forwards were just running into a brick wall the entire game.

That's why I tried 532 and ultra defensive last night in the few I was captain. It makes the cpu defenders sit back as opposed to faffing about near the half way line and getting done for pace by a guy a wig.

We played a game last night were I just kept hitting a wall of 5 defenders and was up front on my own, got loads of the ball but very little of it on the front foot. The move worked well

Anyone on now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

On now if anyone's around.

Anyone on?

Anyone on?

Reckon I'll be on in an hour or less.

I'm out. A few of the most frustrating games I've ever played on pro clubs. Be back on again tomorrow night

Duffman we should have kept it to just the two players LOL. Good goals tonight:-)

Wolfgang a pleasure as always...

Later taters...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

That's why I tried 532 and ultra defensive last night in the few I was captain. It makes the cpu defenders sit back as opposed to faffing about near the half way line and getting done for pace by a guy in a wig.

We had the same thing on Saturday. We started off with 4 points from 6 and then it felt like we were constantly hitting a wall of players sitting in front of their own box.

I tried a 5 at the back formation with ThatKeno and someone else (can't remember his PSN tag), but it seemed to match us up with other 5 at the back formations, fairly consistently.

I'm not sure if that was co-incidence or not, or whether every club in the higher divisions just packs the defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Lads, relatively new to PSN and was looking for a few usernames if anyone fancies a few games of fifa on ps4? Pm me usernames if yas want :)

Boards Username / PSN ID
    =========================
    deafroadrunner / dedijon2
    v3ttel / RichieMUFC99
    Soby / Carefree_Ste
    TheFullDuck / fleadh92
    phobia2011 / Topone2009
    Wolfgang Megahertz / WolfgangMHz
    fixxxer / Sad Ryu
    Reganio 2 / steireleg
    Blatter / zizou18101
    Arciphel / Arciphel
    martyos121 / kaptinofwAr121
    Nokir / saulbass
    Walter.White / DamoK21
    Keno / ThatKeno
    forzacalcio / scottyccfc
    Professional Griefer / chichuru
    kevinseymour / kevinseymour88
    Axwell / IrishWolverine
    FourFourFM / fourfourfm
    PaddyBomb / PaddyBomb
    Frankie5Angels / Frankie_5Angels
    TheDoc / Furyio88
    Rossi IRL / Rossi-IRL
    Ivefoundgod / Ivefoundgod87
    akelly02 /disland1990
    Lahinchians / zathurais
    duffman13 / septicmutant
    Hollygoodness / Hollerific
    niallfitz1 / niallftzptrck8
    AidySevenfold / Aidyfez44

Lads, relatively new to PSN and was looking for a few usernames if anyone fancies a few games of fifa on ps4? Pm me usernames if yas want :)

Whats your PSN username and I'll add you to the list?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭AidySevenfold

Arciphel wrote: »
    Whats your PSN username and I'll add you to the list?

Aidyfez44

Advertisement