Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'm out. A few of the most frustrating games I've ever played on pro clubs. Be back on again tomorrow night

I only got one game in before you all went to bed. What was so frustrating?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

LOL I don't want to get a reputation as the guy who's always giving out, so I'm not going to say anything this time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

I only got one game in before you all went to bed. What was so frustrating?

There was a lack of passing. Someone joined the game and literally ran with it from anywhere. Really frustrating! It was two games before you came in so I just had to bail after the 3rd one. Like I understand people trying a run but everytime to the point where they are trying to take goal kicks down on the chest rather than try flick it on.

Once or twice hitting the byline you get in a great position for a cross and a shot from a crazy angle gets taken. Thank god I can't find my mic.

Anyone on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Il be on in a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

There was a lack of passing. Someone joined the game and literally ran with it from anywhere. Really frustrating!

forget it. not worth having an argument over. i've made it easy. I left the club wont have to worry about yourself and archphel complaining anymore.

• Advertisement

forget it. not worth having an argument over. i've made it easy. I left the club wont have to worry about yourself and archphel complaining anymore.

Whoa not worth having an argument over is right. If I knew who it was I would have mailed and said to start releasing the ball earlier. I just got frustrated last night and had no mic. Apologies for the rant but it's only a bit of laugh which I am probably taking too seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

You're called road-runner for a reason? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Im on now for a few games if anyones up for it

More of a soap opera in here than the Premier League. :)

It can really f*ck me off when lads go on a dribble every-single-time and don't pass. As stated before, I've no problem with it happening at the appropriate time - ie. say we win the ball, the opposition have pushed up and there's an acre of space to run into. If you feel like you can skin a couple of defenders and score - go for it! And I'll applaud you for it, even if you fail. But if every single time you get the ball out wide, you try to cut inside and shoot ad nauseam....it becomes very frustrating for the lads in and around the box hoping for a pass.

I assume Roadrunners image rights revert back to him now, so I'll have to pixelate his image in that YouTube compilation.

Anyone up for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'll be on after the football :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I'm waiting in the lobby there now.

Come on deafroadrunner don't be a tit, nobody asked you to leave the club and that's not what anybody wants. It's only a game FFS! Come on back buddy. I can't stand to see you playing for someone else. You'll still be linked with us in the tabloids at every transfer window ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    I'll be on after the football :cool:

Paddiero

I'm on now for a few rounds

PsmcCgH.png

pb27baO.jpg

Given the bit of giving out, would it do any good for people to put themselves up and ask what they do that's most annoying in matches? Looking for a bit of constructive criticism, as it were? That way maybe people can understand they're frustrating the fck out of others?

Given the bit of giving out, would it do any good for people to put themselves up and ask what they do that's most annoying in matches? Looking for a bit of constructive criticism, as it were? That way maybe people can understand they're frustrating the fck out of others?

Good shout actually. I've only been on clubs for 3 days but I keep looking at my stats at the the end of games to try improve. So I've started passing more as a result and dropping deeper in midfield as I'm losing the ball more than winning. If I'm playing as a striker with another player ill try drop deeper into a no 10 role. I'm getting a bit more involved but need to keep it going.

I think as a whole we (myself included) are too dependent on chipped through balls and pace. When we come up against 532 park the bus we are chipping it into CBs all game. Another down side is, as a club I think almost all our players are small to increase pace. Maybe this is just me but most players look to be in the 5'8 to 5'10 bracket.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Thing that enoys me the most is i always seem to get lag. 1 to 2 second delay.

Guy above. My guy is 6"2 and max weight and stocky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

What annoys me most is...

I'm hopeless at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I got a free 3 month membership thing - might give this a go?

Haven't played in ages though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Guy above. My guy is 6"2 and max weight and stocky a motherf*cking tank

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

v3ttel wrote: »
    Fixed that for you.

**** slow and ****ed after 30 mins aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    **** slow and ****ed after 30 mins aswell

I know what you mean alright. The first time I joined I had my lad as a 6'2 target man. I was scoring a good few headers, but if the ball wasn't in the air, or we weren't crossing a lot, I was basically a giant vegetable.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I know what you mean alright. The first time I joined I had my lad as a 6'2 target man. I was scoring a good few headers, but if the ball wasn't in the air, or we weren't crossing a lot, I was basically a giant vegetable.

I like the idea of using a target man. We could go for a Quinn and Keane style combo! Would be good alternative to the reliance on pace and through balls etc.

I think as a whole we (myself included) are too dependent on chipped through balls and pace. When we come up against 532 park the bus we are chipping it into CBs all game. Another down side is, as a club I think almost all our players are small to increase pace. Maybe this is just me but most players look to be in the 5'8 to 5'10 bracket.

I'd agree with the chipped ball comment, I've been guilty of it myself and really should only use it when I see space in behind for a nippy lad to run onto.

One thing that bugs me is lads calling for it when they're the other side of the field, or consistantly calling for it to be lumped upfield, when they're being beaten all the time in the air. Relax, someone else will get the ball and work it to you. Trying the same thing over and over and over when it's not working is crazy. I've noticed a few Van Persie moments too, where lads all end up in the same area of the pitch, running into each other and getting in each others way.

Anyway, to stand over my original point, if anyone notices something I do on the pitch that bugs them I'd be happy to hear about it (calling for that free kick when we were 1 down in the 88th minute last night excepted, I heard the 'oh for f*ck sake' and you were dead right, it was stupid!).

I'd agree with the chipped ball comment, I've been guilty of it myself and really should only use it when I see space in behind for a nippy lad to run onto.

One thing that bugs me is lads calling for it when they're the other side of the field, or consistantly calling for it to be lumped upfield, when they're being beaten all the time in the air. Relax, someone else will get the ball and work it to you. Trying the same thing over and over and over when it's not working is crazy. I've noticed a few Van Persie moments too, where lads all end up in the same area of the pitch, running into each other and getting in each others way.

Anyway, to stand over my original point, if anyone notices something I do on the pitch that bugs them I'd be happy to hear about it (calling for that free kick when we were 1 down in the 88th minute last night excepted, I heard the 'oh for f*ck sake' and you were dead right, it was stupid!).

I have an issue with this guy called Frankie5 something. He keeps putting posts up asking people to criticize him. He may have underlying masochistic tendencies and I think as an international footballer and role model, he should be setting a better example to the kids. Aside from that, sure he's grand.

I have an issue with this guy called Frankie5 something. He keeps putting posts up asking people to criticize him. He may have underlying masochistic tendencies and I think as an international footballer and role model, he should be setting a better example to the kids. Aside from that, sure he's grand.

Fair point, I'll shurrup now :pac:

Upped my guy to 6 foot and box to box midfielder. Hopefully this works well. More assists and winning the ball in the air hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Can anyone not on my friends list add me. Carefree_Ste so I can add you to the group chat.

Those in it can we use it more to get peoole for gsmes. Best way of knowing if people are about.

Message board play now notification only works for people playing fifa and even those playing a match wont see it.

Proud how long we have gone playing with just banter no arguments or shouting to pass it on chat. Never really had to. Long may it go on. Not really sure what the above argument started over so Im lost there :P

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a game?

Advertisement