Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yup on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Fair play to Ron the Don last night for my last game. PaddyDuffman and Arciphel left or were booted and we were 3-1 down and won 4-3 thanks to his goals (and my tireless headless chicken running). Penalty in the last minute, he'd already grabbed three and the hoor wouldn't even give me an ould goal :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Fair play to Ron the Don last night for my last game. Paddy and Arciphel left or were booted and we were 3-1 down and won 4-3 thanks to his goals (and my tireless headless chicken running). Penalty in the last minute, he'd already grabbed three and the hoor wouldn't even give me an ould goal :(

Got booted two mins in. Was enjoying those couple of games aswell! Formed a nice strike partnership with Ron over those couple of games! Need to get myself a headset

Same here, I got booted as well ...

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Arciphel wrote: »
    Same here, I got booted as well ...

I left yesterday as I was exhausted (long day) and could barely focus. We really seem to be playing more as a team now. Some lovely play at times. Mixing intricate passing with silky dribbles.

• Advertisement

I really need to up the stats, so I decided just to jump into a drop-in match last night to get the stamina up by trying to run 3500m in a game. Did lap after lap after lap of the pitch and still didn't get it :( Felt like such a spa just jogging around :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Fair play to Ron the Don last night for my last game. PaddyDuffman and Arciphel left or were booted and we were 3-1 down and won 4-3 thanks to his goals (and my tireless headless chicken running). Penalty in the last minute, he'd already grabbed three and the hoor wouldn't even give me an ould goal :(

Yeah that was a pretty epic comeback! I took the penalty because I didnt want to put the pressure on ya! :pac:
    duffman13 wrote: »
    Got booted two mins in. Was enjoying those couple of games aswell! Formed a nice strike partnership with Ron over those couple of games! Need to get myself a headset

Yes it was effective alright hopefully we can get it going again soon! Where is your headset that was included with the PS4? Does the job for me...!
    I left yesterday as I was exhausted (long day) and could barely focus. We really seem to be playing more as a team now. Some lovely play at times. Mixing intricate passing with silky dribbles.

Yeah I think there was some nice plays alright. I'll admit im guilty of calling for the ball too much but dammit I want to be pro active playing and trying to win :D
    I really need to up the stats, so I decided just to jump into a drop-in match last night to get the stamina up by trying to run 3500m in a game. Did lap after lap after lap of the pitch and still didn't get it :( Felt like such a spa just jogging around :pac:

Lads I have a few catalogue coins that I dont need and will gift ye boosts, just add me on PSN RonTheDon3000, Im level 84 and will help out if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

donnyb28 wrote: »
    Lads I have a few catalogue coins that I dont need and will gift ye boosts, just add me on PSN RonTheDon3000, Im level 84 and will help out if I can.

If you can get me the boosts from 36 and up, I will make sure every pass I do is to you. If I have an open goal, I'll square it to you :p:pac::pac:

I'll have a slice of that, please! But not a hope in hell will I ever give up any penalty I may get to take for you :pac:

I'll have some of those upgrades boss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

We won the cup! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

fv9tmq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Scored the winner in the cup final, proudest moment of my life. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 19 tazmission

how many in the team ?
    i played against you guys and scored a few nights back !
    i read boards.ie and checked here !
    wat Div are you in now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Anyone on tonight so we can win the league after lifting the cup :cool:

If you have any to spare ill take everything from 60 up. (Septicmutant) And also never realised a headset came with the PS4, just rummaged it out so sorted! Happy Days

I'll be on in the next few mins for a game if anyone's on

If anyone wants the boosts I'm up at level 60 so can help a few out so we are not all fleecing the poor Don

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Right lads so I gifted three of ye (septic, frankie and paddybomb) fancy flicks and bicycle kicks so use them and play some samba stuff ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Planning to get this tommorow so if I do I'll join the club.

Used to play on xbox, is there way of transfering my level over to PS or how does it work?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

osh wrote: »
    Planning to get this tommorow so if I do I'll join the club.

Used to play on xbox, is there way of transfering my level over to PS or how does it work?

Your level is linked to your EA account - it will transfer no problem

• Advertisement

Serious run of wins last night. I don't think I will ever forget the moment I seen Donnys fridge playing centre back. Good laugh last night, some nice football aswell for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

duffman13 wrote: »
    Serious run of wins last night. I don't think I will ever forget the moment I seen Donnys fridge playing centre back. Good laugh last night, some nice football aswell for good measure.

Yeah, some lovely stuff played at times. Great bit of craic too. I think there's a lot to be said for occasionally passing sideways or backwards instead of feeling compelled to always look forward. Some of the goals we scored by keeping possession were just delicious.

I'll upload a small compilation of our goals later. Should be back on tonight after MOTD I reckon.

Yeah, some lovely stuff played at times. Great bit of craic too. I think there's a lot to be said for occasionally passing sideways or backwards instead of feeling compelled to always look forward. Some of the goals we scored by keeping possession were just delicious.

I'll upload a small compilation of our goals later. Should be back on tonight after MOTD I reckon.

Ye it was pretty good in some of the games when we were up a goal just holding on to the ball and closing the game out. That division one title is calling us :)

So caved in and got myself a PS4 :)

How do I go about joining the Club, do I need an invite?

Psn: kngosh

Edit Request sent

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

osh wrote: »
    So caved in and got myself a PS4 :)

How do I go about joining the Club, do I need an invite?

Psn: kngosh

Same here

PSN: Planetpotter

Found it on Pro Clubs - request sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Anyone looking for a game pop online :)

Will be on after nine keep a midfield berth warm for me!

Be on about half 10 myself hopefully get a bit a crowd on tonight

• Advertisement

I'll be on shortly for my debut. Still trying to get used to the ps4 controller!

Advertisement