Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Some nice moments in here from Friday/Saturday. Few lovely team goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The few days I stay away from clubs and ye play beautiful team football.

That's no coincidence surely. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

martyos121 wrote: »
    The few days I stay away from clubs and ye play beautiful team football.

That's no coincidence surely. :D

Same, i havnt played in a week

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Keep the montages up Wolf. They're good to watch back again :)

Especially when they make me and you look like two Fabregas' in midfield :D

Anyone around? Dying for a few games!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'll be on in a couple of hours

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Keep the montages up Wolf. They're good to watch back again :)

Especially when they make me and you look like two Fabregas' in midfield :D

What you mean "look like"...? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone around? Dying for a few games!

I can play. Head online there

FourFourFM wrote: »
    I can play. Head online there

In the match lobby now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Heading on now boyos!

• Advertisement

Lads,

Quick favour to ask, could anyone that's are higher than level 56 be able to gift me the "Lvl 56 - Online Pro Fancy Passes" trait for 1,000 FCC?
    Or anyone above level 64, the "Lvl 64 - Online Pro Fancy Flicks" trait for 1,200 FCC?

I have about ~20,000 FCC points to pass on to people if anybody wants me to gift them anything, I'm at level 55 so anything you want under that level let me know ;-)

Arciphel wrote: »
    Lads,

Quick favour to ask, could anyone that's are higher than level 56 be able to gift me the "Lvl 56 - Online Pro Fancy Passes" trait for 1,000 FCC?
    Or anyone above level 64, the "Lvl 64 - Online Pro Fancy Flicks" trait for 1,200 FCC?

I have about ~20,000 FCC points to pass on to people if anybody wants me to gift them anything, I'm at level 55 so anything you want under that level let me know ;-)

I'll take some of that level 52 swerve pass trait please and thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Lads,

I'll give you the level 56 one no problem. Only on 61 myself so can't help with the other one

Wolfgang, I'll gift it to you when I get home!

duffman, you're a gent, cheers buddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Lads,

I'm 82 - I can gift it to you if you want (the level 64 one) PSN: Planetpotter

EA servers down for anyone else?

I got in, cheers Hercule Poirot ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone else having problems? Trying every few mins and getting nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

duffman13 wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems? Trying every few mins and getting nowhere

No problem here. Up for some clubs if anyone's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Anybody around?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

v3ttel wrote: »
    Anybody around?

Two in lobby

Anyone have issues playing last night (aside from not being able to connect to the servers initially). In the few games I played at the end of the night, some of your mics were breaking up really bad - couldn't understand you at all. I wasn't experiencing "stop/start" lag when playing, though my pro seemed very sluggish (more so than usual!). I played a few drop in matches after and they seemed fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone have issues playing last night (aside from not being able to connect to the servers initially). In the few games I played at the end of the night, some of your mics were breaking up really bad - couldn't understand you at all. I wasn't experiencing "stop/start" lag when playing, though my pro seemed very sluggish (more so than usual!). I played a few drop in matches after and they seemed fine.

Yeah little bit man thought was just me

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anybody on to night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I could hear everybody no problem, although there was a lot of times when my pro felt completely sluggish. I'd press shoot or pass and nothing happened at all which was a bit of a pain.

Nearly every team we played against last night had 5 at the back. That one team that literally had 7 players sitting on the edge of their box for the entire game was nuts.

I converted my pro back to a target man for the moment so we've a bit of variation as most of our front players are small and fast. He's unbelievably slow, but has a bit of strength and is dangerous from corners and crosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

v3ttel wrote: »
    I could hear everybody no problem, although there was a lot of times when my pro felt completely sluggish. I'd press shoot or pass and nothing happened at all which was a bit of a pain.

Happened meself and Ron the other night, we'd be in possession and all of a sudden we'd stop, the others would rob the ball and we'd be under the cosh then. Pain in the hoop.
    Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Anybody on to night

I should be around after 7.30, but if I'm a poison as I was the other night then don't expect me to hang around too long! :D

Yes I got kick out of a match tonight and I felt like my player was sluggish

Anyone on pro clubs tonight ???

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy............... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'm around to make my debut

Advertisement