Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

well we played till 1 Friday morning but I don't think I can do that weekdays with college ha. normally on after 8/9 for a few hours if I'm around :)

Those times sound good to me!

Arciphel wrote: »
    Have to say the fact that you can't have an "ANY" in the game now is going to make a big difference to the online, as most lads seem t just be hammering the "pass" call button now and the AI is making some desperate pass attempts as others have said...

Yeah, this is the problem. I like to play as a defensive midfielder, just keeping things ticking over with short passes. I had a few games the other night where the ball was just being launched over my head the entire game and it got stale pretty quick. When I finally found some lads who wanted to actually play football, it was beautiful at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Psn: DamoK21

Anyone who wants an online friendly add me.
    Can I join the club too for be a pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

anyone fancy a few games soon?

anyone fancy a few games soon?

I am

• Advertisement

I am

I am online now i meant to say if someone wants a game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I'll be on in a while if anyone's on for some games...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'll join in bout 15 mins for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I'm online and ready to play if anyone else is around. I guess the team captain should be the any player, so he sets the tactics and formation (and can bring the keeper out as needed)?

few of us playing now for anyone else that wants to play

• Advertisement

few of us playing now for anyone else that wants to play

I've just jumped on. See yis in the next match.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Will play the next game if there's one going.

I'm not sure how I created my pro, but he seems to be good in the air. I think that's 7 headers out of the 8 goals I scored. If anyone else wants a go as a striker let me know. I don't want to hog the position if someone else wants a go there.

Any idea how I get some skill moves? I can't do any with my pro at all. Not even the two star moves.

v3ttel wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I created my pro, but he seems to be good in the air. I think that's 7 headers out 8 goals. If anyone else wants a go as a striker let me know. I don't want to hog the position if someone else wants a go there.

Any idea how I get some skill moves? I can't do any with my pro at all. Not even the two star moves.

beat players dribbling i think gets you two star.

your lad calico is some header

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Nokir

Shocking defensive display there. Still getting to grips with it. What camera view do you guys tend to use? End to end is nearly perfect for a CB but I can't seem to adjust the height of the camera.

What the hell was our keeper doing randomly heading the ball to the striker......

I fully take the blame for the shocking defending I those two games. I dunno what I was at

What the hell was our keeper doing randomly heading the ball to the striker......

I was absolutely dumb founded by that.

I'm not sure how I created my pro, but he seems to be good in the air. I think that's 7 headers out of the 8 goals I scored. If anyone else wants a go as a striker let me know. I don't want to hog the position if someone else wants a go there.

Yeah he's some header in the air. had a look at ball skills there. mine is still only 2 star skills. to get more skills you need to beat players with skill 10 and 15 times

division 10 champs!!! :D

• Advertisement

division 10 champs!!! :D

we were made work for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Appreciate it if the higher ups would add me to this.

PSN: ThatKeno

Well that was fun! Two assists in that 5-0 hammering of the French - my first game! 12 games later.... Still sat on two assists.

I'm still learning and make the odd howler, but really had a blast tonight. Good times.

Well played lads.

I can't believe how long it took us to get the last points to get the title. We were flying at the start when we had 7 players or so. It seemed to get much harder once a few lads dropped off. I guess it means we have more useless random A.I players in the low 70s then. I even went to "Park The Bus" with 5 mins to go in one game, and we lost a 2-0 lead. Our AI keeper was absolutely useless too.

I've changed my pro a bit as he had sprint speed, acceleration, dribbling and agility in the 60s. His heading won't be as good, but it'll probably be better overall. Unless the ball was in the air, I couldn't really do a whole lot.

Anybody else have a mic? It'd be make it so much easier to sort formations, tactics, who wants to play where, when to rotate positions, or when someone needs a second before the next game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Saw ye all online last night playing Germany and were 1-0 down?
    Was too late to wait for next game but joine dthe team and will be on tonight. :D

Id be a in the hole behind the front man kind of player, I cant hit a barn door to save my life!

PSN: scottyccfc

Mon Ireland :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Yeah I'll try and sort out a mic for tonight as it does make it a lot easier to play if we are chatting to each other, and makes it more fun as well.

I'm going to change my pro to a RB as I think we have people who can play in midfield who are better than me, so i'd be better off at the back and occasionaly giving a few crosses in. See ye online tonight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

What positions are needed? No point in me messing up the final ball if ye have players who are regularly online to do that instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Can I join? :D

PSN: chichuru

Have the stats starting saving? I played 2 games Sunday and got errors both times

I've never even used my mic. No bloody idea where it is. I'll have a rummage tonight for it.

I'm more than happy lying deep in midfield. I noticed my pro getting stronger in the tackle and in the air the more I played there.

• Advertisement

Yeah have a mic. I'll use it tonight. think I'm better off staying up front after my display of defending last night. I think we really need someone as the any position. or even a good keeper :)

Advertisement