Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone on pro clubs tonight for a few games ye can add my username niallftzptrck8

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    Anyone on pro clubs tonight for a few games ye can add my username niallftzptrck8

On now if your on?

duffman13 wrote: »
    On now if your on?

Just on now

Anyone on pro clubs again tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I might be on later, need to get back into it. Used to be on 24/7.

• Advertisement

martyos121 wrote: »
    I might be on later, need to get back into it. Used to be on 24/7.

Me and another player are on now

Got kicked from that game and now can't connect to servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Our idiot of a keeper from tonight

Anyone around tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

How's about tonight then?

• Advertisement

Few on now, will ye lads give GTA a rest for an hour lol.

On now myself

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

FourFourFM wrote: »
    I'm a disaster

Hahaha! Nah! Two good wins and two VERY narrow defeats there last night when it was just the two of us.

I can't believe we were denied an injury time equaliser by the woodwork in both of the defeats though.

Hahaha! Nah! Two good wins and two VERY narrow defeats there last night when it was just the two of us.

I can't believe we were denied an injury time equaliser by the woodwork in both of the defeats though.

The last 5 mins of both games was exciting I was sure you had scored at the end of the last one.

Game 3 I blew it by giving away that penalty, ridiculous tackle when they weren't even a threat :(

The last 5 mins of both games was exciting I was sure you had scored at the end of the last one.

Game 3 I blew it by giving away that penalty, ridiculous tackle when they weren't even a threat :(

Your tackling may be rash, but it's also hilarious and that's all that matters. I'll have to upload the equaliser those Italians scored. In my attempt to clear the ball I was fouled by you and then their guy!

Good laughs in the earlier games too. I had to disconnect my mic at one point as I started to choke re: the halftime panic over filling the baby's bottle..! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

vlNRPVu.jpg

Your tackling may be rash, but it's also hilarious and that's all that matters. I'll have to upload the equaliser those Italians scored. In my attempt to clear the ball I was fouled by you and then their guy!

Good laughs in the earlier games too. I had to disconnect my mic at one point as I started to choke re: the halftime panic over filling the baby's bottle..! :)

That goal was hilarious I somehow managed to trip you up in the process. There were some slick goals from good passing play too. Tackling definitely needs work. Hopefully some more games to follow tonight/tomorrow night

I think that might be the new club logo right there!

That goal was hilarious I somehow managed to trip you up in the process. There were some slick goals from good passing play too. Tackling definitely needs work. Hopefully some more games to follow tonight/tomorrow night

Some slick goals alright. I'll do some uploading when I'm done my dissertation stuff for the day.

Oh and for the love of God, in the earlier games we were playing... Can whoever is captain get the defenders to contain etc. It makes a huge difference. I only found out about it via the club myself, but if you don't hold the relevant button down they tend to just saunter about the strikers, seemingly discussing the weather.

• Advertisement

Anyone on pro clubs 2 night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Yeah im gonna jump on at 10.30 or thereabouts.

Few games at 10pm?

I'll be on shortly.

I'm on now.

Just on seasons gimme 10

On now aswell

Wolfgang Pauli is back to boss the midfield

On after the Arsenal game if anyone's up for a game!

• Advertisement

Yeah I'll be straight on after the match. Hopefully I can score as many as I did last night!

Advertisement