Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Lads... can we cut out the whole "I'm not passing because I'd rather try running the length of the pitch" stuff?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Lads... can we cut out the whole "I'm not passing because I'd rather try running the length of the pitch" stuff?

Name names, I'm nosy like that! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Name names, I'm nosy like that! :pac:

its you frankie :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I'm back after the xmas hiatus and i'm going to whip ye all into shape tonight with my new PS4 wireless headset, which I understand will allow me to roar abuse at ye in 7.1 virtual surround sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

can i join the club? im a decent player and not a glorier :P

MarkLogan-91

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Arciphel wrote: »
    I'm back after the xmas hiatus and i'm going to whip ye all into shape tonight with my new PS4 wireless headset, which I understand will allow me to roar abuse at ye in 7.1 virtual surround sound!

Haha we've missed your banter, haven't heard anyone else simultaneously playing pro clubs and feeding a baby. A+ for commitment.

On Wolf's point, fully agree, clubs is hard enough without people playing there own game. Everyone is allowed to go try beat a man or make a run but not every time.

When I first joined I had never played clubs and used to check my stats at the end of every game, looking at number of completed passes etc. The most important stat IMO is the one for how often you've won or lost the ball. I've seen people winning the ball once and losing it 19 times. Not exactly the sign of a team player!!

its you frankie :pac:

I can't beat one man, never mind try to beat 5 or 6!

I can't beat one man, never mind try to beat 5 or 6!

can't win a gta race either :P

can't win a gta race either :P

Ye hurtful bollix! :(

anyone on now? id be up for a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Can't connect to the online EA server? Anyone else having bother?

seems to be down for me too. the one time i actually planned on playing online over the xmas period....

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Put in a join request!
    PSN: Ankh-Morpork

I'll be leaving the club for a couple of days, the little brothers got a ps4 over Xmas and had promised to play a few games but psn screwed me over. I'll be back in a couple of days!

I don't want to be naming and shaming. Having said that though, it's totally Zizou that I'm talking about.

duffman13 wrote: »
    I'll be leaving the club for a couple of days, the little brothers got a ps4 over Xmas and had promised to play a few games but psn screwed me over. I'll be back in a couple of days!

You had better not be whoring your services about trying to get a move in the new year.

You had better not be whoring your services about trying to get a move in the new year.

Definitely not, one of them is 12 ill do well to last a few days! I'll be back in a day in a day or two at the latest. I'm scouting new talent :)

I'm about for the next couple of hours if anyone fancies some pre 2015.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

PSN : juansheet15

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Anyone up for a game?

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

I re submitted a request to join after leaving to boost my pro up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone on for a game tonight

I would, but my invite was never accepted! *sad face*

Morpork wrote: »
    I would, but my invite was never accepted! *sad face*

What's your PSN name?

/edit I looked through old posts there. You applied during the psn network ddos. Apply again.

Myself and 2 others are on now if any one wants to join

What's your PSN name?

/edit I looked through old posts there. You applied during the psn network ddos. Apply again.

Ankh-Morpork

I applied again. :)

Ankh-Morpork

I applied again. :)

had a look there for ya. no sign of any transfer request. you sure you've sent it to the right club

had a look there for ya. no sign of any transfer request. you sure you've sent it to the right club

Boards IE is it? And PS4, right?

Looking through the usernames, I can see a couple from here actually. So I assume I have it right!
    I'll try again now.

Boards IE is it? And PS4, right?

Looking through the usernames, I can see a couple from here actually. So I assume I have it right!
    I'll try again now.

Yeah it is.
    ill add you as a friend and invite you that way.

that's done I sent a recommendation to join our club see if that works for ya because I'm still not seeing any invites. bit messed up

• Advertisement

Yeah it is.
    ill add you as a friend and invite you that way.

that's done I sent a recommendation to join our club see if that works for ya because I'm still not seeing any invites. bit messed up

Thanks for that. It's strange because I can see (and revoke) the request in the transfer tabs. :confused:

Advertisement