Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Morpork wrote: »
    I would, but my invite was never accepted! *sad face*

Send it again, in fairness to the lads everytime they go on there is 10 or so requests, just throw your psn up again

Edit: Ignore me, missed a whole page of posts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Thanks for that. It's strange because I can see (and revoke) the request in the transfer tabs. :confused:

that's weird were you able to join in the end

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

that's weird were you able to join in the end

Nope. :( Didn't get an invite even. Very weird.
    Sorry about all the messin'.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Living the charmed life in goal in a drop-in match.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Anyone on for a few games tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 xProGamingx

Living the charmed life in goal in a drop-in match.

Last kick should have put it in the back of the net... Cant say much though I'm horrendous! :D How have ye all found clubs so far this year? For me it seems to be the only enjoyable game I can pick up which has some form of consistency to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Last kick should have put it in the back of the net... Cant say much though I'm horrendous! :D How have ye all found clubs so far this year? For me it seems to be the only enjoyable game I can pick up which has some form of consistency to it!

Easily the only game on FIFA worth playing, the rest has gone to the dogs in my opinion. FUT was grand for a couple of years but lost its novelty. Now seasons and the game in general has become absolutely woeful. Stark contrast to clubs, some great games on here with a decent bunch of lads.

Easily the only game on FIFA worth playing, the rest has gone to the dogs in my opinion. FUT was grand for a couple of years but lost its novelty. Now seasons and the game in general has become absolutely woeful. Stark contrast to clubs, some great games on here with a decent bunch of lads.

Been playing with the lads from Precision Gaming for the past two years on clubs. They used to be known as the AK47 PS3 clan but they've made some changes in the last year. We've put in more hours in on pro clubs than I could imagine. I never enjoyed FUT it was a money racket, people placing money into the game to get the best players and competing against people who are working there ass off to gain enough points through tournaments to maybe open one gold pack a week? (FIFA points should be removed IMO)

What is the player count like in your club? (We've around 10, with 4-5 of us being online regularly)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Nobody seems to be playing clubs any more, I presume ye are all too busy with your sweaty ultimate team line-ups! Anyone on for some clubs tonight - I'm giving ye plenty of notice to account for your hectic social lives now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,617 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I've been waiting out in the cold for a game lads! I wouldn't be long getting frostbit!

• Advertisement

On for my first game since November. Going to balance it with a game of CONC on Twitter as well!

Update: MHz takes one look at me in the side and bolts!

Update 2: Sent off

Arciphel wrote: »
    Nobody seems to be playing clubs any more, I presume ye are all too busy with your sweaty ultimate team line-ups! Anyone on for some clubs tonight - I'm giving ye plenty of notice to account for your hectic social lives now!

If ye are interested the crew at Precision Gaming would be interested in giving ye a game at some point! Drop me a PM with your PSN name and I'll send ye on a message to arrange something!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

id be up for some games over the week on PS4 if anyone is interested. username is below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Anyone wanna play a cup run or two tonight?

Anyone on pro clubs tonight

Is there anyone on pro clubs tonight for few games . My psn. Niallftzptrck8

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

High quality player looking for a club 90 CAM 87 ST

PSN: Burkie7-MUFC

Modest too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

played 4 drop in games. got a couple of passes to me in all 4 games. such a pisstake. last game, the keeper was more forward than the CAM most the game. im rated 82 and find it next to impossible to level up when i get 5 touches a game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Modest too :P

I could have worded it better made myself look like a prick! :)

• Advertisement

Burkie7 wrote: »
    I could have worded it better made myself look like a prick! :)

Only pullin your leg mate. There's a few pricks in the club, you'll fit right in! :pac:

Anyone on for a game of pro clubs tonight? ???

Anyone on for a game of pro clubs tonight? ???

I'll be on in 15 mins

FourFourFM wrote: »
    I'll be on in 15 mins

Anyone on pro clubs tonight for a few games ?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭crunchie44

How active are you guys? I'm new to the pro club mode but I generally prefer it to FUT and career. Like the idea of working together with humans rather than clueless computer controlled players. Can't offer much to the squad really, just a no frills defensive midfielder who moves the ball quickly and gets in the way of attacking opponents

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone around tonight? Haven't played with ye in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

The club dead?

If anyone's interested in restarting the club give me a mail.

For all the old crowd the vengaboys are coming to Dublin :)

http://ticketstop.ie/view.php?id=425

My time is limited at the minute, but was only thinking I'd love a few games. If not on in the next few weeks, I'll defo be available from March 19 onwards (exams :( )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

If someone could reboot the club it would be great, am so sick of playing drop in matches with complete knobheads who try to trick their way and dribble the whole length of the pitch, don't stay in position, keepers that constantly come out of their goal and try to score, lads who watch every replay and delay kick offs & throw-ins, who swap your position back to CB so they can stay up-front, who shoot from everywhere, who can't take corners, who blast every free kick, will I go on!

Advertisement