Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Be back on after 10 if anyone's up for a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

This is weird. Says I'm not a member of the club any more. Did a search for it and now there's only 11 members and says it's not accepting transfers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

Just after finishing playing now, noticed we've gone from over 30 players to just 11 in the last few days. In the message board it says they were removed. What's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Just checked there myself. Thanks for the kick lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

thanks lads for the for kicking me out of the club when I was on it most nights. can I ask why are we been kicked ????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Soyokakano

May I join. I have an 89 rated CAM?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Who decided to kick everyone. The club still exists so its not as if it happened to everyone. 4 of you are managers and the only ones who could remove people, whats the story!??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Anyone that fancies a game ive setup another club Boardsies so we can have a few games till theres an explanation why everyone got kicked apart from the few left in the club.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Cool I should be on in a bit

• Advertisement

So the only response given (over ps4) is that 2 people were kicked for acting the maggot and the rest for inactivity. A message was supposed to be posted to boards with an explanation but none has been.

So the current managers, ie those who are the ones who could have kicked people - RonTheDon3000, WolfgangMHz, SepticMutant and KaptinowAr121.
    The club was setup for people on boards to play in (not by any of you I might add but by myself and Soby). You had no right to kick anybody from the club and whats worse you did it behind peoples backs. If you wanted to play in your own club then you should have just left and setup your own, not take it upon yourselves to go kick people and take over the club for yourselves. Bad form lads and pretty disrespectful to anyone who was a member.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I've removed myself from the original boards club just now (kaptinofwAr121). Not too comfortable with the situation and wasn't even aware I was made a manager of the club until a few days ago. I didn't kick anyone, just to clear that up.

I'd like to join the new club if that alright, and I've sent a request.

So as regards the new club and any future clubs going forward - FIFA 16 etc.

The club is for people on boards to join and play together, have a bit of craic and play a few games. Whether the club wins or loses games isnt the point, obviously everyone wants to win games but its more about having a bit of craic. People coming in telling people how to play, hogging the ball etc..not what its about. People taking over the club for themselves and their mates, clearly not on.

So to make it simple its like this, the current one I setup is the boards clubs, I will add a few managers and those will be responsible for adding people that request to join. When 16 comes out a club will be setup for the same purpose. If any of this nonsense occurs again or people aren't able to play properly then that will be the end of boards clubs..there will be no threads allowed on it and people can just go make up their own teams and play in them. If certain people are found to be going out of their way to cause hassle on any of the above then there will be bans from boards handed out accordingly.

I've been getting a couple of messages on PSN which I have replied too. I just wanted to calrify as I said to Axwell last night I've kicked nobody from the club. I've no problem replying to messages on PSN but with 3 or 4 the same messages I said it's best to post in here aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

I'm the big bad man who kicked everyone.

Some had suggested to me an "out", ie. a decent excuse I could put forward to explain away what happened and do a damage limitation exercise on my moment of madness etc. But there's no real point in that. So here's why I did what I did.

Firstly, it has to be said that the majority of those removed weren't active regulars - a good portion of those that got the boot hadn't played in ages - but I don't think anybody has any issue with that side of things.

Secondly, I'd personally started to notice a trend where I'd be playing with some lads and it'd be a completely different experience from playing with others. Some lads would pass the ball, stay in their general position, try their best to win and have a good laugh every time one of us fecked something up or the CPU CB fluffed his lines for the 1000 time. It was fun. Bit of banter, trying to play some nice football. Good times. Really sound guys too, that you could chill with.

Then there were the guys who would play... in a different way. And for me it was no longer a fun experience. Lads needlessly giving the ball away, abandoning their position, calling for it when they shouldn't, running down the line aimlessly with the ball and instead of crossing or cutting it back they'd just lose it time after time. I would essentially record pretty much every Boards game in case a great moment happened that I might throw into another compilation, so whilst I seriously doubt anyone is actually gonna ask me to prove that point, I have the vids..! I started to recall my reason for "leaving" originally - not that I actually left, I just didn't play for a couple of months or so because it had become too frustrating. So what everything boiled down to was I'd had one or two conversations with others who felt somewhat similarly and decided "**** it" and took it upon myself to do some thing about it. I selfishly wanted to play with lads who were a) sound and b) good at Clubs, so for the hell of it I went nuclear with the cuts.

So that's it! It is what it is. When I saw that kaptinofwAr121 left, I left the club myself because playing with lads like him and actually trying to win Division One was the main motivation for the whole episode.

So in summary - **** it. :)

Nice of you to grow a pair and finally post why. No excuse for it though and you had no right to do any of the above. You should have just went and set your own club up. Those who felt the same should have went with you, not ruin clubs for everyone else just for your selfish reasons.

So in summary don't bother posting on the thread anymore or looking to play clubs on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Lads anyone that wants invites leave your psn and will add you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Just in the interest of transparency me and Ron deleted the other club last night. I offered it back to Axwell but this was declined. Although I may not have agreed with the number of people cut from the club, Wolf has ran the boards club for the last 8 or 9 months. During this time a few people have been told to be more of a team player and not just by wolf but by three or four regulars who were in the club. Although I agree with Axwell that the club is for everyone the whole concept of clubs is team play and if that doesn't happen you might aswell just play drop in games.

Some posts have been deleted and that's the mods perogative to do so if they feel they are inflammatory. Wolf was in the wrong in the way he handled things (as he admitted himself) but his overall sentiment was in the right place.

I was in two minds as whether to post this as I really enjoy this forum but felt that Wolf has contributed hugely and is one of the most selfless players I've played with on clubs. To the rest of you all the best with the new club and hopefully we will come across each other at some stage :)

• Advertisement

Mod Note:

The issue has been dealt with, the person that did it replied and thats the end of it. There is no discussion on what happened or the reasons or sentiments. It simply shouldnt have happened at the end of the day so trying to defend it in any way is pointless. Continuing to post about it, keep dragging it up or smart comments will start leading to bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

That'll be me finished with the boards club then. Have fun with the new club lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Sooooo it looks like I'm out of contract? Boo. :-/

Ready to play

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Soyokakano wrote: »
    Ready to play

I'll be on in a bit

Anyone else having server connection trouble?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I know which team I want to be on, the rest of ye can practice your stepovers till ye puke!

Just joking - so, are we going to organise a friendly between the different boards offshoots clubs?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 peterod1998

I just joined this week on Tuesday evening and played 5 or 6 matches with the club and had some great craic. I was abroad for the last few days and now I'm back and I see there's been some hullabaloo while I was away. Was just wondering if there is still a boards club I can join as the old one isn't there anymore?

PSN: PFOD1998

Submit a request to join boardsies and ill add you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EireLemon

Would I be able to join? Psn: DuckFaceCow, 89 St

Advertisement