Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

don't have my mic up in college with me but ill be able to listen to ye till I get it.

I do think we need someone playing as any too, was very noticeable when we were winning 5-0 with an any to struggling 2-2 with the CPU controlled defence.

to the lads asking to join I think you need to search the club Boards IRE and request a transfer. don't think we can add you to the club?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

don't have my mic up in college with me but ill be able to listen to ye till I get it.

I do think we need someone playing as any too, was very noticeable when we were winning 5-0 with an any to struggling 2-2 with the CPU controlled defence.

to the lads asking to join I think you need to search the club Boards IRE and request a transfer. don't think we can add you to the club?

Yeah joined last night myself, its Boards IE

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Yeah, AI defenders are a joke at times. I don't mind when one of us makes a mistake, it's part of the fun, but having to sit and watch an AI player give away a penalty or not bother tackling can be infuriating.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

What positions are needed? No point in me messing up the final ball if ye have players who are regularly online to do that instead :D

We can do with people all over the pitch I'd say. The more the merrier.

I'd say our Captain should be the Any player. I was setting the tactics/formations, but I had no idea if the guy who was doing the majority of defending was happy with that or how he likes to defend.

I'll be around later for a few more games anyways. Hopefully I should be able to do more than head the ball now that my pro will be a bit nippier and has 2 star skills. That lobbed up free kick that someone took in the third game was the perfect ball to head in.

Yup being last in Ill play anywhere needed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 kevinseymour

Hey lads I requested to join the club if an admin could accept me? My psn is kevinseymour88

My pro isint great atm but been playing clubs for years so shouldnt be too out of place hopefully.

I can play anywhere needed really (except gk)

Hey lads I requested to join the club if an admin could accept me? My psn is kevinseymour88

My pro isint great atm but been playing clubs for years so shouldnt be too out of place hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

what was the name I think I might have rejected it by mistake

Well that was rude ;)

kevinseymour88

Il send another request just incase ðŸ‘

Well that was rude ;)

kevinseymour88

Il send another request just incase ðŸ‘

Yeah do coz I think I did :P

• Advertisement

v3ttel wrote: »
    That lobbed up free kick that someone took in the third game was the perfect ball to head in.

That was me!!! Just so you know, that's as good as I'm gonna get. And I ain't gonna get that good again.

Sent request again mate. Il be online after the champions league games if anyone is up for a few games :)

Sent request again mate. Il be online after the champions league games if anyone is up for a few games :)

your in ;)

your in ;)

"Thats what she said"

Always start with a joke :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah lads, I sent a request a few days ago but I got rejected too. I know pro clubs pretty well from last year so I wouldn't be the worst. I'm a RM now but can play RB or LB if ye need defenders.

PSN is: kaptinofwAr121

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The few games last night were good craic but the bit of chat and banter was missed, people need to mic up and dont be shy! :D

Also I think its only fair that there should be rotation of positions and giving people a chance to play games in different spots. It takes all of a minute to drop back to the lobby and move around and that way everyone gets a chance rather than the same people taking the positions for the night or someone coming in later being stuck having to take whats left.

Axwell wrote: »
    The few games last night were good craic but the bit of chat and banter was missed, people need to mic up and dont be shy! :D

Also I think its only fair that there should be rotation of positions and giving people a chance to play games in different spots. It takes all of a minute to drop back to the lobby and move around and that way everyone gets a chance rather than the same people taking the positions for the night or someone coming in later being stuck having to take whats left.

Yeah that's a fair point about switching positions alright.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Its better for the game anyways, if people keep getting stuck in defence or positions they dont want game after game then they just get bored eventually and chase the ball and rush forward. It becomes like under 10s football with 11 players all running forward and no one playing their position. Or if eople do like defending being the only one at the back doing it. But if its rotating then people play their role and position for that game knowing they will get a chance elsewhere in another game.

Just my two cents but thats how the game should be played really so that everyone enjoys it and play as a team rather than a load of players trying to grab a goal.

Going on now if anyones around

il b on at ten

• Advertisement

Need to take a break from the next one, sorry for that shocking penalty miss I absolutely bottled it! :D

Jumping on now. Ten of us online!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Messi19

Enjoyed those few games. 1st time playing clubs for a year or so. That was me at the base of the diamond.

gbalfe if you're wondering!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

what is the obsession with midgets with white afros in pro clubs :rolleyes:

what is the obsession with midgets with white afros in pro clubs :rolleyes:

Midgets = fast.
    Afro = makes the pro stand out

I'd say. It's good though, with the afro's you can always pick out the pro's and it's obvious they are the danger men.

I thought last night was pretty painful. Getting tired of zippy showboaters waltzing around the pitch whilst my pro trudges along as if he's wearing concrete boots.

What's the best way to up your pro stats? Can you play offline with him?

No the online pro and offline pro are separate. You can buy upgrades in the catalogue which will help a bit. After that its just playing games and completing tasks - like win 5 games gives you +1 in something, passes completed etc etc.

Axwell wrote: »
    No the online pro and offline pro are separate. You can buy upgrades in the catalogue which will help a bit. After that its just playing games and completing tasks - like win 5 games gives you +1 in something, passes completed etc etc.

Ah, I see. That's probably why some guys play as complete glory hunters in the random drop in games. Just trying to increase stats and not caring about team-mates.

Well they are probably just complete glory hunters too to be honest. Im sure theres a list online of the different attributes and what you need to do. You get them by just playing anyways. Depending on your players position...so crossing the ball, taking shots, completing passes etc for players up the field. Making tackles, heading clearances etc for defensive players.

• Advertisement

It's annoying that we can't have two club games going at once anymore. That would have been the job if we could split into two groups, seeing as most of us play at ST, CAM, LM, RM.

Advertisement