Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

How about a 3-4-3 formation with wingers? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There was 10+ on last night so it would have been handy to be abe to have 2 games with 5 on each team. You could do it before, typical EA though they remove a feature that people use in favour of adding some other 'insert awesome new feature here' - looks like the leagues arent properly back either. Looks like its just added the leagues from around the world and you can play them locally with your mates but not online like we want.

Axwell wrote: »
    There was 10+ on last night so it would have been handy to be abe to have 2 games with 5 on each team. You could do it before, typical EA though they remove a feature that people use in favour of adding some other 'insert awesome new feature here' - looks like the leagues arent properly back either. Looks like its just added the leagues from around the world and you can play them locally with your mates but not online like we want.

At least Custom Tournament its there! Missed that last year

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Sorry about me being in goals last night when i was any! Why did that happen does anyone know? Is it my settings, i wasn't captain for that match so i don't know what happened ha

I am DamoK21 btw

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Sorry about me being in goals last night when i was any! Why did that happen does anyone know? Is it my settings, i wasn't captain for that match so i don't know what happened ha

I am DamoK21 btw

I dunno what happened in that match. I was randomly kicked out of it after 2 mins.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

I'd say over time that people's interest will eventually wane and we'll just need the main club, but why not MK Dons this mother and set up another club?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Well lads, I just threw in a request to the club there....frankie_5angels. I'd be willing to move to another club, though - i did notice 17 on that one and advertising for a goalie and I'm defo not a goalie! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Well lads, I just threw in a request to the club there....frankie_5angels. I'd be willing to move to another club, though - i did notice 17 on that one and advertising for a goalie and I'm defo not a goalie! :pac:

ah go on frankie ya might enjoy it :p

ah go on frankie ya might enjoy it :p

Ha, fair enough, I'll build a 7'6 colossus in the next time I'm on and play a drop in and see how it goes. The next Thibaut Courtois :pac:

Can you have more than one pro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I'll be on tonight about 10 or so if anyone is around and fancies a few games. Dying to get into clubs but haven't really had a chance always on to late.

Psn: steireleg7

• Advertisement

Spent the other night slogging through drop-in matches with randomers to boost my pro stats. Highly recommended. Feels more like I'm controlling a proper player now as opposed to a zombie.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

Looking for someone to play pro clubs with tonight if anyone is about

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Looking for someone to play pro clubs with tonight if anyone is about

I'm on there now, so are 7 others, hopefully we can get a few games started,
    Sent a few notifications, no replys!

phobia2011 wrote: »
    I'm on there now, so are 7 others, hopefully we can get a few games started,
    Sent a few notifications, no replys!

Im not part of a club is there one to join
    Also if it helps ill play anywhere tired of playing with randoms trying to run the pitch

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Anyone up for a few games now?

There's 2 of us in the lobby if people want to join :pac:

Im not part of a club is there one to join
    Also if it helps ill play anywhere tired of playing with randoms trying to run the pitch

Boards ie

is name of the club, currently 17 members,
    A second boards team will be in the offing soon, I imagine.

Just waiting for Jose to fall out with roman :)

Boards ie

is name of the club, currently 17 members,
    A second boards team will be in the offing soon, I imagine.

Just waiting for Jose to fall out with roman :)

Ha i joined there if you need me for a game just let me know

Ha i joined there if you need me for a game just let me know

Waiting in the lobby!!

Patiently!!!!

Waiting in the lobby!!

Patiently!!!!

I am missing something im not part of the club yet i have to wait for a transfer to accepted i think im not sure how to join the lobby any other way add us on the ps4 seany21

I'm on there now, place reserved for the next game! Defo stick around for one anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Lagging so bad :(

Soby wrote: »
    Lagging so bad :(

Promotion, thats all that matters! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I'd be interested in signing up as well for either team, was away on holidays last few days so missed out on this. Will join the club and sure if you need me let me know.

Finally got accepted into the club anyone up for any games now ?

Anyone on now?

Two of us on now if anyway is up for a game

Anyone about?

A week in and we have a couple of glory hunters amongst us who just refuse to pass the ball to anyone :D

Its going to get old eventually....

I was playing the other night and maybe was guilty of that once or twice, but in my defence I was on a hat trick :pac: All for team play though, should be on this evening for a couple of games if anyone else is?

• Advertisement

Anyone playing?

Advertisement