Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'm on if you wanna play a few?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Some decent performances last night. Deserved better results!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Yeah, think you defo need two strikers to do any sort of damage. Poor ould Paddy soldiered on regardless, though!

I'm up for a few games tonight if anyone is around. Hopefully a few strikers so I can go back to playing holding midfield :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I'll be on after the football if a few are around don't know how to join the matches as I've only played a few drop in matches but I'll figures out sure. Midfielder here though :P

Steireleg7

• Advertisement

Sorry for double post how many people do we need online to play a match?

Only 2 but the more the merrier :cool:

Yeah I'm there with you now someone popped their head in while you were gone but only seen me and left again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Haha that was me sorry, I'll play the next one, hopefully we'll get a few more too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I was on earlier but nobody was on, should be on tomorrow night for a good bit tho. Seasons p1ssing me off, so I need this!

Played a drop-in match today and had to leave cos one lad on the opposing team kept playing long balls between right and left back, pain in the hoop, so much better with a bunch of lads who want to play.

• Advertisement

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    Only 2 but the more the merrier :cool:

Did well just over run with the more they had but was good to get first game out of the way cam see we will be decent with a few players

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyone on for some clubs? 3 of us online at the moment...

Arciphel wrote: »
    Anyone on for some clubs? 3 of us online at the moment...

I see 4 are in a match I'm waiting in the wings for the next game if you's fancy it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Epic win against the Nordies! 1-0 down and 2-1 winner in the last minute! If I never win a game again Ill be happy! With their union jacks and all! Brilliant

Epic win against the Nordies! 1-0 down and 2-1 winner in the last minute! If I never win a game again Ill be happy! With their union jacks and all! Brilliant

Yeah, that was hilarious. I found myself ridiculously invested in that game..! Coming off the back of a hiding to then win a game in that fashion was brilliant!

Anyone gonna be on tonight post Gibraltar?

Yeah, that was hilarious. I found myself ridiculously invested in that game..! Coming off the back of a hiding to then win a game in that fashion was brilliant!

Anyone gonna be on tonight post Gibraltar?

I will be. Hopefully not playing left wing again haha was shocking the 2 games I played but we won so it's all good. The North one was awesome I copped it as well was like aw here we go this is gonna be interesting.

Anyone else getting network errors anytome they're play a game online?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Can I join? psn: fourfourfm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

I've sent a transfer request but still not in. Would be around most evenings.

Few games tonight, so. We need to talk more on the mics so we can share positions around. I'm not sure if my Nat settings are fecking up my ability to hear others. Could just hear cobra last night.

How do the new lads get in? Does someone have to approve them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

In the middle of moving house and realised I had brought both my ps4 headsets to the new place. A swift spin today and I have them back. Was absolutely gutted not to be on mic last night beating the nordies. Misses a coupkle of games last night going out of the game thinking we all did to change positions. :D

Will be on around 10:30 to the usual vodka fuelled 2am! Surprised I scored twice in one game last night, was locked..I did miss a sitter in the 6 yard box though :)

• Advertisement

Few games tonight, so. We need to talk more on the mics so we can share positions around. I'm not sure if my Nat settings are fecking up my ability to hear others. Could just hear cobra last night.

How do the new lads get in? Does someone have to approve them?

I've sent a request anyway. Will be on anytime today

Think I will have a mic tonight usually listen to music but willing to make an exception :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

I'll be micc'd up tonight, look forward to shouting at Wolfgang in the midfield engine room! :pac::pac::pac:

There seems to be so many midfielders, not sure if there is room for me :D

Just play up front or on the wings but yeah I'm another midfielder :P what time we expecting a few on?

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Just play up front or on the wings but yeah I'm another midfielder :P what time we expecting a few on?

My player is only 78. Has the pace for the wings. Only created him today.

Arciphel wrote: »
    I'll be micc'd up tonight, look forward to shouting at Wolfgang in the midfield engine room! :pac::pac::pac:

Get your mics out for the lads.

I'll be the Matt Holland to your Roy Keane! Probably be on around 9 or 10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

I sent in my request for the club, still not accepted, who is dealing with that side of things? Will be on from now till 11, looking forward to a few games with a headset. Can play upfront or midfield, dont mind at all.

So many midfielders! I think we need an any in each game too as I've had enough of those drunk Cpu players. Drunk boards members I can handle.

• Advertisement

If we have a few on later I'll play cb

Advertisement