Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

The captain should play as ANY as he controls the formation and the goalkeeper too I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Or just set it when searching to no any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Are people on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I'm just turning on FIFA. Not been accepted into the club yet. My agent isn't happy about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

None of the managers in the club are online so no chance of acceptance :(

• Advertisement

Ill accept you in a few mins lads

Soby wrote: »
    Ill accept you in a few mins lads

Ta. Had a few tempting offers come in from some local clubs in Milan & Barcelona

2 of us there now if people wanna get in for a game

I enjoyed that 90th minute goal farrrrrrr too much.

Finally started contributing something after a shocking few opening games!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Are we not swapping positions anymore? :D
    Waiing in the lobby in and out for the last hour ya bastards :D

We can all cancel after this game and swap around. I think I've been suspended for 4 games anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

4 games? wtf? why?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

We'll have to appeal that ban. Dunphy is our talisman.

We'll have to appeal that ban. Dunphy is our talisman.

I needed to sit that last one out and calm down :-P

Aodhagan wrote: »
    I needed to sit that last one out and calm down :-P

Had me in stitches. Especially the replays of the argie bargie.

Had me in stitches. Especially the replays of the argie bargie.

When I messed up that free kick, I just thought "fcuk it, I'm gonna nut him!"

I'd waited long enough. I f*cking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you c*nt.

I'd waited long enough. I f*cking hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you c*nt.

Gonna change my pro name to Roy Keane next :D more fitting!

• Advertisement

Every time it cut to Dunphy I couldn't help but smile haha.

Apologies for that awful performance as Any. Fact it put my Pro as Keeper didnt help either.

Soby wrote: »
    Every time it cut to Dunphy I couldn't help but smile haha.

Apologies for that awful performance as Any. Fact it put my Pro as Keeper didnt help either.

Dunphy is gone. His lack of discipline wasn't good enough. I've replaced him with Roy Keane :)

Tried to play some drop in games this morning to level up my pro - my god, the levels of twattery are unreal. Literally 90% of the people you encounter will try to dribble the entire length of the pitch solo and score. And if you get the ball, your own team mates will slide tackle you for it. Goalkeepers coming out trying to play as strikers, lads trying to get dribbling achievements while defending in their own box - all of human life is here, and it's depressing!

Arciphel wrote: »
    Tried to play some drop in games this morning to level up my pro - my god, the levels of twattery are unreal. Literally 90% of the people you encounter will try to dribble the entire length of the pitch solo and score. And if you get the ball, your own team mates will slide tackle you for it. Goalkeepers coming out trying to play as strikers, lads trying to get dribbling achievements while defending in their own box - all of human life is here, and it's depressing!

That's what was so refreshing about the games last night. Everyone played as a team & it was fun. Even the games where we were hammered we kept going until the end (apart from my acts of madness)! Hopefully more good games to follow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

Good games last night lads.

I only realised that you can buy boosts for your online pro from the in game store depending on what level you're at. Got myself to a steady 82 overall after getting them.

You can also gift those upgrades to a friend after you have bought them for yourself. We should do a little swap shop amongst ourselves ;/)

Arciphel wrote: »
    You can also gift those upgrades to a friend after you have bought them for yourself. We should do a little swap shop amongst ourselves ;/)

I'm only on level 7 after making a new psn account for FIFA this year :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Anyone playing a few games tonight?

Drop in games are like purgatory. I'm heading on now if anyone fancies it. I have upgrades I can gift. No idea what level I'm on though so they might not be great.

• Advertisement

Possibly after Love/Hate

Advertisement