Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 Boards Pro clubs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

FourFourFM wrote: »
    I'm only on level 7 after making a new psn account for FIFA this year :(

you know you can transfer your account over? I was on the 360, but have the account from there on the 360 (20k of those in game point thingies :D).

If you gift someone an online pro boost bundle pack but they've already used the same one on their player, can they use it again? Or does that make sense?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Enjoyed the 3 games I got on for and 2 goals from cm is a happy return and no losses. I'd also like to thank Wolf for putting up with cdm partner going on foraging runs up front. Great games clubs is quickly becoming my favourite mode now. Steireleg7 or reganio not sure which name shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Enjoyed the 3 games I got on for and 2 goals from cm is a happy return and no losses. I'd also like to thank Wolf for putting up with cdm partner going on foraging runs up front. Great games clubs is quickly becoming my favourite mode now. Steireleg7 or reganio not sure which name shows up.

Hah, no worries. I like sitting deep. My passing in the last game we had was all over the place though - think it was past my bedtime.

I reckon this is my favourite mode now. The fact we play as Ireland seems to add an edge to it for me too. Especially when playing against another "national side".

Picked up a headset as well so should be on for a chat next time. Possibly at about 10 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I'm usually silent because my gf is sat there staring at me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

You really shouldn't have told us that, expect a torrent of abuse tonight! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

ha I know the feeling, is she the fax machine? :D

Nothing worse than getting the line "Are you talking to your internet friends again?" :D
    Needs to be more banter though, if someone messes up they need a torrent of abuse..

if someone messes up they need a torrent of abuse..

:(
    /quits club
    :pac:

:(
    /quits club
    :pac:

In fairness if Im through on goal and I fluff it Id fully expect a "You big bollocks" comment...In jest of course :D

In fairness if Im through on goal and I fluff it Id fully expect a "You big bollocks" comment...In jest of course :D

I'll be too busy giving out about myself!

First night I was on and one of the lads had his child in the background and I'm pretty sure he was on the mic/speaker thing. Cursing away to/at myself, had to apologise a few times in case the child heard :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll be too busy giving out about myself!

First night I was on and one of the lads had his child in the background and I'm pretty sure he was on the mic/speaker thing. Cursing away to/at myself, had to apologise a few times in case the child heard :pac:
    Thats probably Cobra Eire's great grand children. :D

ha I know the feeling, is she the fax machine? :D

Nothing worse than getting the line "Are you talking to your internet friends again?" :D
    Needs to be more banter though, if someone messes up they need a torrent of abuse..

I try keep her quiet with her fav tv shows on the iPad but every so often she pauses to see what's going on haha! I should be available for a few games again tonight prob 10pm.

I try keep her quiet with her fav tv shows on the iPad but every so often she pauses to see what's going on haha! I should be available for a few games again tonight prob 10pm.

I made two brilliant life changing decisions in the last year. I bought her a kindle and invested in getting Multi Room.

Life is great :D

I'll try and be on myself tonight for banterthon 2014.

Our squad is shaping up nicely now. Time to move up through the divisions. I've saved a few vids of random club moments. Will have to do an upload.

I'll try and be on myself tonight for banterthon 2014.

Our squad is shaping up nicely now. Time to move up through the divisions. I've saved a few vids of random club moments. Will have to do an upload.

Hope you have some footage of Dunphy's angry response to sending offs. Might bring him back tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Are yee looking for anymore additions? Would be good to join a group from here

viper006 wrote: »
    Are yee looking for anymore additions? Would be good to join a group from here

You'll need a mic so we can hear you sing a rebel song as part of your initiation to the squad.

Anyone on? Frankie_5Angels

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'm on too. Anyone else on?

That you in there now? Might just go ahead with 2 - get a mic! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sound, il turn the mic on, it's a pair of headphones with an inline mic though so quality may not be the best.

I'm on if people fancy a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pcthenatural

Soby wrote: »
    Anyone wanna join 1 unless a boards one has been made

Accept my transfer the PSN is calvinised, I know a lad in the club I play LW and any of the central mid positions

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pcthenatural

I'm up for a game of anyone's on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

You'll need a mic so we can hear you sing a rebel song as part of your initiation to the squad.

Haha from Cork and Im colour blind.. hope neither are a problem??? :)

Im on tonight for sure if people are playing, redfan001 is psn name if need my player name to add me.

Play as CAM/CDM position

I hopped on too late to see you lot last night, so did more horrible drop in games. Decided I'd play like a prick as that's what everyone else was doing, so I changed my physical stats for a while and became a tiny, gloryhunting featherweight who rarely passed.

The difference in pace and acceleration was huge. Managed to go up another star in skills moves etc. I dunno if this is old news, but as I've not really played Pro in years prior to this, it was a bit of an eye opener for me.

I hopped on too late to see you lot last night, so did more horrible drop in games. Decided I'd play like a prick as that's what everyone else was doing, so I changed my physical stats for a while and became a tiny, gloryhunting featherweight who rarely passed.

The difference in pace and acceleration was huge. Managed to go up another star in skills moves etc. I dunno if this is old news, but as I've not really played Pro in years prior to this, it was a bit of an eye opener for me.
    So you'd recommend it? Might have a run around soon picked up a mic last night but I can barely hear the game music through it so don't know if I'll be able to hear the chatting tonight I'll give it a go sure, the beauty of being partially deaf.
    Sorry I missed the games last night how did we get on.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    So you'd recommend it? Might have a run around soon picked up a mic last night but I can barely hear the game music through it so don't know if I'll be able to hear the chatting tonight I'll give it a go sure, the beauty of being partially deaf.
    Sorry I missed the games last night how did we get on.

You can route the sound of the chat to the controller only and leave the music and the enthralling commentary on the telly. I bought some fancy Turtle Beach yokes at the beginning of the year and I find it easier to hear chat with the earpiece that came with the PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I'm up for a few games now after getting that result in Germany :D

• Advertisement

Go on, I wasn't going to but I'll play one or two games!

Advertisement