Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled Eircom service but account still in credit

Options
  • 26-09-2014 11:03pm

I cancelled my Eircom landline and received my final bill in the post a few days ago. The account still has a credit balance however.

I would like to have the remaining credit refunded as I am no longer going to be paying for an Eircom service. At the time I called to cancel I asked about this and was told I would receive a cheque. How long after receiving the final bill does this usually take?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Winterfell wrote: »
    I cancelled my Eircom landline and received my final bill in the post a few days ago. The account still has a credit balance however.

I would like to have the remaining credit refunded as I am no longer going to be paying for an Eircom service. At the time I called to cancel I asked about this and was told I would receive a cheque. How long after receiving the final bill does this usually take?
    HI Winterfell

A refund cheque can take up to 30 working days however if this timeframe has passed please PM me your eircom account number and I will look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement