Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridgeshire Day.

Options
  • 26-09-2014 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭

Backed last year's winner Educate at 18s each way.
    Think he's a model for a place. Everything in his favour and personally think he's been campaigned with this and only this race in mind.
    Disappointed with choice of jockey though and Barzelona is a clown!

As usual a very open race with a lot of dangers. Smullen riding for Fahey is interesting and might have something small on him too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Slattsy wrote: »
    Backed last year's winner Educate at 18s each way.
    Think he's a model for a place. Everything in his favour and personally think he's been campaigned with this and only this race in mind.
    Disappointed with choice of jockey though and Barzelona is a clown!

As usual a very open race with a lot of dangers. Smullen riding for Fahey is interesting and might have something small on him too.

Smullen has rode a few times for fahey when he was over there,if i was having a bet in that race i would probably go for the other fahey horse spirit of the law,33/1 looks juicy, but tbh i will most likely be swerving that race.p.power paying first 5 home btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Velox 12s pp a smart claimer on board should go well for shrewd trainer Cumani.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

William hill paying first 7 home!!!!!

Advertisement