Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

lost all my apps updating to 8.2

• 27-09-2014 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

i updated last night and have no lost all my apps they are not even showing up in itunes unless i search for them one by one
    is there a quicker way to get all them to download to my phone
    i restored from back up many times aswell and they still dont show up

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Did you restore from iTunes or iCloud?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Did a restore from itunes i have noting backed up in icloud. i went into the app store on the phone 4s then purchases and its saying iv no purchases there also

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are you logged in with the right Apple ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Are you logged in with the right Apple ID?

Yes I only have the one Apple i.d when I search for an app it shows up as a little cloud and I can download it but under purchases in the App Store it says I have no purchases
    iv tried restoring from back up so many times now and noting
    My pictures and all have disappeard but according to usage they are still there

When you restored from iTunes did you wait until it was finished before disconnecting? Apps have to be synced and it can take a while. Otherwise it probably means the apps were never backed up to iTunes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement