Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information in relation to 3 dogs attacking a small dog.

Options
  • 27-09-2014 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Im posting in the hope that someone might know the gentleman Im trying to trace in connection with an attack by his three large dogs off lead on a small Westie to the North of the town today, Sat 27/9. The little Westie was set upon by a large greyhound type dog, while the other two dogs, also large, what looked like a Rottweiller x, and a Rhodesian Ridgeback cross circled. This man walks these dogs off lead around Ennis Lane and the fields going up Bray Head.. I know of him first hand as I used to live beside the railway in the Grove and encountered him many times when I was out with my German Shepherd, (on lead) and Jack Russell, and always felt that these three large dogs running loose was an accident waiting to happen, and happen it did.. This morning they attacked a little Westie, this little guy underwent emergency surgery and is on a drip and staying in overnight in the local vets.. his owner is understandably keen to trace the owner of these dogs.. Id anyone might know where he might live, coud you please pm me, obviously in confidence.

Many thanks...

Advertisement