Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quorn Hot Dogs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭clare82

Hello folks.

Has any-one tried the Quorn hotdogs ? and are they nice ?. I was thinking of trying them out soon.

http://www.quorn.co.uk/food/bbq/hot-dogs/

Yea they're grand if your looking for some junk food. I think they taste v similar to the real thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

clare82 wrote: »
    Yea they're grand if your looking for some junk food. I think they taste v similar to the real thing.

I might give them a shot so. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

They taste nice enough. Tesco Meat Free hot dogs are much nicer and similar in taste to actual frankfurters in my opinion though.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭smurke

They taste nice enough. Tesco Meat Free hot dogs are much nicer and similar in taste to actual frankfurters in my opinion though.

I agree, hard to get them though, lots of the tesco stuff that I like is never in my local Tescos. The quorn ones are definitely worth a go, handy to have in the freezer for junk food cravings

Advertisement