Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Car keys.

Options
  • 27-09-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All,

I lost a set of car keys (for a Mercedes) somewhere around the Maternity Department or A&E department of UCHG on Friday the 19th Sept.

I walked from A&E to Maternity. I had them leaving A&E but couldn't find them when I went to leave Maternity.

I have tried the Hospital security and Mill Street Garda Station but there's no sign of them.

If anyone has found them, picked them up for safe keeping or handed them into to either location since, I'd really appreciate a PM.

Thanks,
    Compgeek.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

What make of car are they for? My friend found a set of car keys (Nissan) last Friday in Rahoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

What make of car are they for? My friend found a set of car keys (Nissan) last Friday in Rahoon.

Probably should have asked before telling them the make of car :P

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭compgeek

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. The car key make is Mercedes Benz.

Compgeek.

Advertisement