Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting info on evening jobs in and around cork

Options
  • 27-09-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello there,

I am new to Cork and looking for evening job. Could someone help me find one or suggest where to look.

Thanks a million in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭Rhys Essien

How do you look in a mini skirt.

Only joking.;)

Have a look here.
    http://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Waiting-staff-7396914.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 6 samantha kaur

Well, I look pretty good but that's not the point here :) I work in the morning and looking for evening job to support myself. Anyways thanks for the reply and link. They are seeking experienced ppl, unfortunately i don't have relevant exp. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Well, I look pretty good but that's not the point here :) I work in the morning and looking for evening job to support myself. Anyways thanks for the reply and link. They are seeking experienced ppl, unfortunately i don't have relevant exp. :(

What do you have experience in?

Might help someone find something more suited to your experience if we knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 samantha kaur

MrFrisp wrote: »
    What do you have experience in?

Might help someone find something more suited to your experience if we knew.

That's a bit tricky question to answer :) . I am a pharmacy student, working part time as inventory/stock taker. Proficient with computers and good admin skills. Can do any kind of work if given a chance. As you all know nothing works in Ireland without relevant exp. 😞

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

That's a bit tricky question to answer :) . I am a pharmacy student, working part time as inventory/stock taker. Proficient with computers and good admin skills. Can do any kind of work if given a chance. As you all know nothing works in Ireland without relevant exp. 😞

Cool..

I always thought Ireland worked better with, "it's not what you know, it's who you know".

If I hear of anything, I'll get back to you here.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Hello there,

I am new to Cork and looking for evening job. Could someone help me find one or suggest where to look.

Thanks a million in advance.
    Try the employment services building near TK Maxx,they have lots of jobs advertised on the window.

Advertisement