Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun things to do in Waterford

• 27-09-2014 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Myself and my boyfriend are heading to Waterford over halloween for a weekend. Neither of us have ever been, so just wondering can you fine people suggest some fun things to do/see while we are there? we are into loads of different things so any suggestions welcome! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

learn how to surf in tramore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45 Tallcarrie

At Garter Lane Theatre 29 Oct - 1 Nov, 8pm garterlane.ie
    Presented by Stagemad Theatre Company

Runners by Noel Kelly

Set in late 1980's Waterford, Runners is a powerful and funny play about five people whose lives are changed forever by the challenge of running the Dublin City Marathon.

Against a background of political instability, economic uncertainty and social unrest, for many during the 1980's the Dublin City Marathon, all 26 miles and 385 yards of it, became the thing that gave life a purpose. Blisters an' all - get your Runners on and join us at the start line!

Details of Dates and Times:
    Wed: 29-10-2014 at 20:00
    Thu: 30-10-2014 at 20:00
    Fri: 31-10-2014 at 20:00
    Sat: 01-11-2014 at 20:00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Those are all great suggestions, thanks a million. We would be into history type stuff and adventure things so those ideas are great. Also into theatre so must check that play out. And of course good food. I must have a look at the places to eat thread, or if you have any places you would personally recommend that would be no harm either ;)

Advertisement