Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One: What apps do you use?

Options
  • 27-09-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

As suggested above.. Other than gaming what apps do you use on your Xbox One?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Reddx, Media Player Preview, GoPro (gotta love Pigs who surf!) and Machima

Cheers
    Toppy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

I'm that technologically challenged I'm lucky enough to be just able to turn the Xbox on (I purchased a DLC and thought I was some form of new-age hacker)

Anyway - I use Twitch, Youtube, Netflix. Will try out some of the ones noted above, thanks -Toppy-

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Most used would be 4od and Netflix

Twitch gets used every now and then if I'm trying to scope out a game I'm thinking of buying

But I'm loving the GoPro Channel app lately! Some really cool stuff on there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

• Netflix
    • HuluPlus
    • Achievements
    • Internet Explorer
    • YouTube
    • EA Access
    • (Not any more, but Brazil Now was quite good)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

Just so you are aware some of the apps listed above wont be available in the irish xbox app store, just flick to US or UK to grab those,

If they dont work after that (for example MTV dies a death for me) its just down to the app being geo localised (ie only working in that country)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

-Toppy- wrote: »
    Just so you are aware some of the apps listed above wont be available in the irish xbox app store, just flick to US or UK to grab those,

If they dont work after that (for example MTV dies a death for me) its just down to the app being geo localised (ie only working in that country)

You had to go and confuse me :(

Advertisement