Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CVS2

Options
  • 28-09-2014 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Is it 10000% dead like everywhere else ?
    I'd love to get a group of people together for it , It's my favorite fighter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

No way to netplay, no good current ports.

Yup, very dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    No way to netplay, no good current ports.

Yup, very dead.

What's wrong with the PS2 version on PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

I'm going to assume it probably still fulls at 50Hz like the original PS2 Port (and every other port we got).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Even the JP and US ports?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Obviously if you imported it you got 60Hz.

I don't own a PS3 so I don't know how they handle the digital releases. I guess its a straight dump of the ROM from whatever region your account belongs to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

IIRC, has a 1-2 frames of input lag compared to the native PS2 version since it is a PS2 emulator.
    It also has no netplay.

The best port is still DC.

*edit*
    General consensus is that it's still perfectly playable until you learn high-level stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    IIRC, has a 1-2 frames of input lag compared to the native PS2 version since it is a PS2 emulator.
    It also has no netplay.

The best port is still DC.

*edit*
    General consensus is that it's still perfectly playable until you learn high-level stuff.
    also if you turn on upscaling it lags sometimes.

Not that it matters for me, as I have FMCB installed.

3v3 is a lot of fun with the big roster when I have friends over but only a couple of them can actually play.

Advertisement