Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Arts for Kids

Options
  • 28-09-2014 10:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for where would be a good place to start a 4 year old girl in a bit of self defense/martial arts?

Taekwon do, Muay That etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Black Eagle Dojo, I would recommend . They have classes for the little ones. They teach Sin Moo Hapkido to Kids. I think it would be worth checking out http://www.blackeagledojo.com/index.php/event/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I know Dave alright, might chat to him about it cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

haaaaay yeeeehaaaa hows its going have you tried that place up by Oskars on the Dunmore road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

No, have you any personal experience there?

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

kryogen wrote: »
    No, have you any personal experience there?

No but I pass it a few times a week, I know a chap how said he was going to bring his youngfella there ill ask for ya and let ya know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Java Waterford

Really can't go wrong with Waterford muay Thai. John is an excellent teacher.

Advertisement