Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cooking Video's?

Options
  • 28-09-2014 11:28am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently watching Gordon Ramsey's Ultimate Cookery Course - you can find the video online - but I just bought the book also as it's excellent, Very quick and sharp recepies, and loads of tips and tricks. Great even for a novice like me.

I do like Jamie Oliver's stuff also - but wondering what other ones are good?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

There isn't really anyone I follow in terms of cooking videos. Sometimes I search for Oliver or Rick Stein. There are some interesting channels out there with pretty polished production values and large subscriber bases. Some kinda Joe Soaps, or Youtube personalities, and my, do the desserts look decadent. :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

On Youtube I watch/subscribe to:

Chefsteps
    The food stuff the tested.com do
    Modernist Cuisine
    Serious Eats
    Chow
    How to cook that

A few others here and there. Chefsteps is great and ill probably buy into some of their video classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,436 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Staff canteen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

Jamie Olivers Food Tube is pretty good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I forgot the Chefs Night Out series from Muchies on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnPDn1Lb79JFLq4rZgN9qwu0B16_FIkkd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Cooking With Dog on Youtube is a fantastic series of videos of Japanese food.

Advertisement