Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rental Property decoration

Options
  • 28-09-2014 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Im not sure if this is the right forum but hopefully you can help.

I am currently looking at doing up a 3 bed semi d in the Dublin area. The property is currently occupied. In essence I have a few jobs that must be completed and a few more if money is available.

1). Composite front door and one side panel.

2). New kitchen, this a rented property so just something decent and hard wearing. Existing appliances not integrated will be kept as they are in perfect working order and only a few years old..

3). Replace external guttering and facia..

4). As this rented accommodation and will be for the long term I'm thinking of adding a demand control ventilation system as I have issues with condensation and slight mould with various tenants in the past due to them drying clothes on radiators etc and not airing the house.

5).last but not least painting and decorating the full interior. 3 beds hall and landing, kitchen and sitting room. All walls and woodwork... Happy to use a lot of the same colours in bedrooms to cut down on cost of paint etc..

Any quotes or advice on who or what to use greatly appreciated..

Regards
    Kev.

Advertisement