Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet 365 New Account Offer Query

Options
  • 28-09-2014 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭

I set up a new account with Bet365 and availed of the 100% initial deposit bonus.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promotions/open-account-offer/

I placed €200 on Kilkenny to win the All Ireland @ 6/4. So with the 100% bonus that's €400.

The bet won and returned €1000.

However, the terms and conditions are as follows:

- To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

- If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

I placed the bet on August 8th. Anyone much and how quickly do I have to bet this through?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

djPSB wrote: »
    I set up a new account with Bet365 and availed of the 100% initial deposit bonus.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promotions/open-account-offer/

I placed €200 on Kilkenny to win the All Ireland @ 6/4. So with the 100% bonus that's €400.

The bet won and returned €1000.

However, the terms and conditions are as follows:

- To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.

- If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.

I placed the bet on August 8th. Anyone much and how quickly do I have to bet this through?

I'd guess by the 7th of november

But my understanding of this would be, you only have to roll over the 400€ not the entire 1,000€

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

It's €1,200 as it's stake and bonus (3 x €200 Stake & €200 bonus).

It's easy enough to do with no risk!
    If you want to know how to do this, PM me and I'll talk you through it.

Advertisement