Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel in Castlebar

Options
  • 28-09-2014 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

Has anyone here experience of using the PM lockers in Castlebar? I used it for the first time on Friday afternoon and have received no updates on my package since then. I was sending a package to a PM location in Wicklow.

I've read here that they work on Saturdays so even if I missed the Friday pick-up, I figured it would be picked up and scanned on Saturday.

Is there any way to find out the scheduled pick-up and drop-off times for the Castlebar location?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

leck wrote: »
    Has anyone here experience of using the PM lockers in Castlebar? I used it for the first time on Friday afternoon and have received no updates on my package since then. I was sending a package to a PM location in Wicklow.

I've read here that they work on Saturdays so even if I missed the Friday pick-up, I figured it would be picked up and scanned on Saturday.

Is there any way to find out the scheduled pick-up and drop-off times for the Castlebar location?

I have used it myself for the first time only a few weeks ago, brilliant service! I got a text and an e-mail about 6 one morning saying my parcel would be ready to collect from 7.30 that morning and be there for 48 hours. My parcel came from England and I saved myself £15 by using the service! Mine was sent to Belfast first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Collected at least 20 items from the Castlebar parcel motel. They usually fill the lockers really early like at 3-6am or a few times at 10-11am. It changes in December in the run up to Christmas which is understandable.

When sending items it seams to be a different van. I think an item I was returning was four days in the locker before it was collected.

You can check the progress of everything online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

Dudda wrote: »
    Collected at least 20 items from the Castlebar parcel motel. They usually fill the lockers really early like at 3-6am or a few times at 10-11am. It changes in December in the run up to Christmas which is understandable.

When sending items it seams to be a different van. I think an item I was returning was four days in the locker before it was collected.

You can check the progress of everything online.
    I think they must be giving me a 3-4 day stay in C'bar before pickup:mad: or else they have picked up but driver didn't scan it.

Status hasn't changed since Friday:
    Created: 26/09/2014 13:40
    Destination: ..., Wicklow, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

leck wrote: »
    I think they must be giving me a 3-4 day stay in C'bar before pickup:mad: or else they have picked up but driver didn't scan it.

Status hasn't changed since Friday:

You were probably too late on Friday for a pickup and they only do deliveries on a Saturday so your parcel should leave Castlebar today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭leck

statto25 wrote: »
    You were probably too late on Friday for a pickup and they only do deliveries on a Saturday so your parcel should leave Castlebar today
    Yeah, you were right. It didn't leave Castlebar until Monday. Package dropped off Friday afternoon, arrived Wicklow late last night. Was picked up this morning. So whole process took almost five days.

Time|Location|Status
    01/10/2014 11:38:31| |PM Delivered
    30/09/2014 22:05:36|PARCEL MOTEL DUBLIN |PM Stored
    30/09/2014 19:25:10||PM InTransit
    30/09/2014 19:20:44|PARCEL MOTEL DUBLIN |On Van
    30/09/2014 12:34:04|PARCEL MOTEL DUBLIN |Outbound
    30/09/2014 12:25:48|PARCEL MOTEL DUBLIN |PM Received
    29/09/2014 23:51:50|Dublin|At Depot
    29/09/2014 16:24:58|Galway|Outbound
    29/09/2014 10:02:00||PM Cust Sent
    26/09/2014 14:46:24||PM Cust Stored

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Where abouts exactly is this Parcel Motel?

The address given is Stauntons - is that the Pharmacy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Where abouts exactly is this Parcel Motel?

The address given is Stauntons - is that the Pharmacy?

Yep, in the carpark at the back of the pharmacy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

statto25 wrote: »
    Yep, in the carpark at the back of the pharmacy

Perfect thanks!

Advertisement