Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order Start Date

Options
  • 28-09-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

I want to use my online banking to set up a standing order with money being transferred from my current account to my savings account on a weekly basis. I want to set this up starting from next Friday when I get paid but for some reason I can't select a start date. Any reason for this or do I have to set it up next Friday? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi martinak89, 

Thanks for your post. 

When you set up a Standing order online, you will receive a security code. If you have your mobile number registered to receive codes, you can complete this step straight away. When you receive and activate the standing order, you can key in the start dater that you require. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭martinak89

Hi martinak89, 

Thanks for your post. 

When you set up a Standing order online, you will receive a security code. If you have your mobile number registered to receive codes, you can complete this step straight away. When you receive and activate the standing order, you can key in the start dater that you require. 

Thanks

Billy

Oh! That's perfect so I can set it up tonight :) Thanks!

Advertisement