Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue - Illumination Scope Not Correctly Working

Options
  • 28-09-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Just noticed today that my King Arms scope isn't correctly working. What I mean by this is that the red is not working, but the green is. However, when I switch onto the green, it does not illuminate the crosshair within the scope.

Anyone able to help with this (Will give more info if needed)? Rarely used it since I traded on here a few months back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭ShRT

I'd start with a fresh set of batteries.
    Red LEDs need a lower voltage to start lighting so usually will come on with used batteries where a green LED won't

• Registered Users Posts: 20 TYTKALIMATYT

ShRT wrote: »
    I'd start with a fresh set of batteries.
    Red LEDs need a lower voltage to start lighting so usually will come on with used batteries where a green LED won't

Actually replaced the battery with a fresh one awhile ago and nothing changed. Just after opening the scope and noticed that the red LED wiring somehow got disconnected, so I'll have to sort it for another day.

Will try to upload a pic after.

Advertisement