Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 15 and console deals?

Options
  • 28-09-2014 5:30pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭

Anyone see any in the shops looking to buy a ps4 with either fifa or ufc in a bundle if i can,cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭The-Rafalution

Argos doing a sweet deal for 399 for fifa 15 , extra joypad and ps4 ,500gig console for €399

http://www.argos.ie/st...htext%3EPS4.htm#tab3
    Look under ps4 special offer number 3 for details

quote="blackbelt1;92390233"]Anyone see any in the shops looking to buy a ps4 with either fifa or ufc in a bundle if i can,cheers[/quote]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 134 ✭✭blackbelt1

Argos doing a sweet deal for 399 for fifa 15 , extra joypad and ps4 ,500gig console for €399

quote="blackbelt1;92390233"]Anyone see any in the shops looking to buy a ps4 with either fifa or ufc in a bundle if i can,cheers
    [/QUOTE]

Ah sh*t,I went to hmv there got one with fifa15 for 399 would have liked an extra controller :(

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭bigboss1986

http://www.argos.ie/st...htext%3EPS4.htm#tab3
    Look under ps4 special offer number 3 for details

Just tried to reserve one and price comes to 429€ :mad: WTF?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Just tried to reserve one and price comes to 429€ :mad: WTF?

You show them a screenshot of 400 on the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Does this still work? Im going to get it for my boyfriends birthday, I don't get paid until next thur though an the offer is over the same day :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Does this still work? Im going to get it for my boyfriends birthday, I don't get paid until next thu and the offer is over the same day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Does this still work? Im going to get it for my boyfriends birthday, I don't get paid until next thu and the offer is over the same day :o

Haha I'm the very same except its for myself! Hope they aren't sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

pedatron wrote: »
    Haha I'm the very same except its for myself! Hope they aren't sold out!

Yup, it'll last until close of business of the date stated.

Advertisement