Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what would be needed to set this up

Options
  • 28-09-2014 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi I have probably posted in the forum countless times with idiotic idea's that have never suited me and my motivation but recently I have the idea of buying cars under €3000 and letting people take them along with paying for holidays,cash loans weekly and electronics etc...and paying me weekly kind of like marlboro trust retail. I know that this would be a good business but how to make it without such a high interest to make a profit and for people to actually take it as a reputable business .

Its just I know many people do avail of businesses like these such as marlboro trust and providence for cash loans but have a lot of high interest .

any advice on if this would be ok to start doing this business and what type of insurance would be needed thank you.

p.s hope this doesn't offend anyone incase it comes across as a loan shark business thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Its a non starter...you will get the most questionable of clientelle trying to hawk off shyte to you to get into a car....which in itself (car sales) is a tough business to grind a lovin out of, if you have no experience.

Cheap cars will attract utter head wreckin gobshytes, i can promise you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Are you talking about selling cars on a payment plan ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

The short answer is plenty of money and a licence to lend it. Loan shark / money lender / banks, what is the difference?

MidlandsM wrote: »

Cheap cars will attract utter head wreckin gobshytes, i can promise you that.

:D:D

Advertisement