Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water charge letter

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Daith

Mr.S wrote: »
    As I said, unfair on the metered folk!

Swings and roundabouts tbh. Both myself and my housemate will be out of our apt for three weeks over December but we are still going to be charged as if we were in the apt every day and using water.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭patnor1011

Today is 30th and nobody came to check balance on our meter, I will see if anyone come tomorrow. I would like to see how they are going to charge me if the do not have starting balance from day of starting to pay for water. We do have it for about 3 months now and I am not going to pay for what was used till today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

patnor1011 wrote: »
    Today is 30th and nobody came to check balance on our meter, I will see if anyone come tomorrow. I would like to see how they are going to charge me if the do not have starting balance from day of starting to pay for water. We do have it for about 3 months now and I am not going to pay for what was used till today.

It's not done by someone personally reading the meter it's done using a secure wireless signal which can be read with equipment in a van or car

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

patnor1011 wrote: »

Month end Readings are stored on the meter and they can drive by anytime between now and start of Jan to read them.
    Might be a good idea to take a note this evening yourself so you can check bill is ok .
    More about Meter Readings here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭V.W.L 11

I returned mine to sender

• Advertisement
Advertisement