Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden garden shed

Options
  • 28-09-2014 9:55pm

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this

We are looking at buying a wooden garden shed. Through friends we are aware of gardensheds4less.ie and Kelly Barna.

Has anyone bought from these companies, or alternatively, I'd be grateful if anyone could offer other possible alternatives. We are in South Dublin.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Fooddestroyer

Hi, I hope this is the right place for this

We are looking at buying a wooden garden shed. Through friends we are aware of gardensheds4less.ie and Kelly Barna.

Has anyone bought from these companies, or alternatively, I'd be grateful if anyone could offer other possible alternatives. We are in South Dublin.

Thanks

Interested in a 12 x 8/10 - did you buy from the above?

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭vinnie13

i have delt with kelly barna a few times and couldnt say enough about them very helpfull

Went with gardensheds4less. No issues at all, very happy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Baumanns in Stillorgan will custom build to exactly the shape & size you want (used to, anyway, and they still have sheds on display in front, on Old Dublin Rd)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tink2

Timber trove are good too base near the hellfire club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 jjmacf

I was a bit reticent going with Gardensheds4less.ie given some of the reports in the boards. However they were helpful and even came ahead of estimated delivery time. We had difficult access which was no bother to them. The shed seems fine too. A crack in the glass window but they had the honesty to admit it was there from start. I guess time will tell on quality of the shed!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,448 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I suppose they must have got their act together, or they would not still be around.

Advertisement