Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL package not delivered

Options
  • 28-09-2014 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

HI everyone I need some information, Ive recently ordered things from sportsdirect and the company that deliver for them are DHL. When i made my order i was given a tracking no that ive been checking and still no package, until tonight it says i was delivered monday and someones name was on the eletronic sign. Im not sure where to go from here ive sent emails and wont be able to ring until tommorow, Im wondering has anyone else gone through this?? Paid through paypal id my money safe??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,995 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

hollster2 wrote: »
    HI everyone I need some information, Ive recently ordered things from sportsdirect and the company that deliver for them are DHL. When i made my order i was given a tracking no that ive been checking and still no package, until tonight it says i was delivered monday and someones name was on the eletronic sign. Im not sure where to go from here ive sent emails and wont be able to ring until tommorow, Im wondering has anyone else gone through this?? Paid through paypal id my money safe??

You need to contact sports direct and say you never received the items, let them deal with it as you've no contract with DHL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Good luck with that, sports direct have notoriously bad customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

ok del thanks yes im going to first thing just wondered never happened to me before!

Now i never knew that magic thanks for that fingers crossed part of my childrens christmas presents so hope it can be!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,767 ✭✭✭bren2001

Give DHL a call. They could have delivered it to a neighbour. Yes, you have no contract with them but I have found DHL customer service to be top notch.

• Advertisement

got it today they delivered it to a different estate a bit away from me and the person was on her holidays it was just thrown in here porch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

hollster2 wrote: »
    got it today they delivered it to a different estate a bit away from me and the person was on her holidays it was just thrown in here porch

yet they magically had a signature on the POD ......

Doesnt show DHL in a very good light at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭seagull

They recently put my passport in through the letterbox without getting a signature. I didn't bother doing anything about it. It would seem the passport office did. I received a call from DHL checking about it.

I had a driver arrive on saturday from dhl apologising he the one that usually delivers stuff to me saying he was away for week and a different driver was covering for him.

Advertisement