Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Ios8 problems

• 29-09-2014 5:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Dose anyone know if apple plan on fixing the ios8 issues because I am sick of having no coverage on my phone at home among other problems..

Its been like this through the updates and I'm gettjng sick of it I really dont want to sell this and have to buy a different phone

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I'm sure they will fix any outstanding issues but have you tried calling your carrier? They might be able to sell you a signal booster.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Decided after 4 years im getting away from apple its been a week now with with issue's with no word of them being fixed having no coverage at home is a joke im just gonna have to jump ship to a galaxy i hope many follow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Have you considered the problem might be your home, if that's the only place you're having the issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Decided after 4 years im getting away from apple its been a week now with with issue's with no word of them being fixed having no coverage at home is a joke im just gonna have to jump ship to a galaxy i hope many follow

Was your issue on your previous iPhone also?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

Was your issue on your previous iPhone also?

No, and the issue cant be with my home because I rang meteor they said everything is fine, it all happened when i updated to ios8 my other nokia has service

• Advertisement
Advertisement