Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer OzTag tuesday Centennial park sydney

Options
  • 29-09-2014 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Our Oztag team is looking for 4 female and 2 male players to play in centennial park league on tuesday nights, it is on at 6 and 6.45pm

we are a low division team playing for fun

If anyone is interested in playing please PM me for details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mighty magpie

hussey wrote: »
    Hey guys

Our Oztag team is looking for 4 female and 2 male players to play in centennial park league on tuesday nights, it is on at 6 and 6.45pm

we are a low division team playing for fun

If anyone is interested in playing please PM me for details.

Hi

We are moving to randwick so this could interest my girlfriend and I. Are the spots still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FitzAmix

Mate,

Just made an account to respond to your original post.

Do you still need any male players? Would definitely be interested, used to play a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Sorry guys, don't really check this too often (hence PM request, so I would be notified by email)
    The team is full
    But if you are looking to play contact: tag@sydneyirishrfc.com they might have some spots left for thursday nights

Advertisement