Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor Prediction League 2014

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Winner: Fleur

Runner-Up: Ben

Third: Andrea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Sorry about making this messy ibc but something has been leaked and I can't edit my original comment.

Winner: Ben
    Second: Fleur

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Here we go...last prediction of the series!

Winner: Ben Haenow
    Second: Fleur East
    Third: Andrea Faustini

Best of luck everyone and has been said before, a great big thanks to ibarelycare for running this competition and making the show that much more interesting for so many of us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I want to thank you IBC for single handedly making this x factor series interesting and I'm now going to a pain in the bum and change my prediction. Sorry.

Winner
    Ben Haenow

Runner up
    Fleur East

Third place
    Andrea Faustini

Good luck everybody and no luck required for JP Liz. In the bag for you chick!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Okay eventhough I said I think Ben will win I too am going to change my prediction because I want Fleur to win it!

Winner: Fleur
    Second: Ben

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Winner: Ben
    Runner up: Fleur

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

1st - Ben
    2nd - Fleur
    3rd - Andrea

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Well guys...here goes :D

For the first year of the Prediction League...we have a DRAW for first place!

Congratulations to dark crystal and JP Liz V1, who both finished in top place with 90 points each!

And in joint third place are Missymooha and ibarelycare (WOO!) with 85 points each.

Special mention to Brendão who, along with JP Liz V1, predicted BEN for the winner right from the start :)

This was great fun guys, as much as we all complain about the show, I really hope to see most of you back here next year just for this thread :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Woo feckin' Hoo! I never win anything :D

I'd like to thank Stereo Kicks (not), Ben's sausage, Missy's OH, Spar and most of all, ibarelycare for running the league again this year. It made the series so much more fun.

Well done to JP Liz too - bagging the league title and Ben in one night. Quite the feat ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thank you all and mega thanks too ibarelycare

This and the show thread here on boards makes the actual show way more enjoyable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Congrats dark crystal & JP Liz V1!!!! Thanks again to ibarelycare for keeping track of scores! :-D

Sheesh!! This is the worst I've ever done on the prediction league :p I was really bad at picking winners and loser...I didn't get full points any week!! I'm still not a Ben fan, I really think Fleur should have won. Oh well! :-)

It's been real, its been fun but most of all its been real fun!! See you all again next year! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Congrats dark crystal and JP Liz. Well deserved winners, and as Simon says it would be better if two people could share the prize.

Massive thanks again ibarelycare. Definitely the most enjoyable part of the show. Loved the introduction of the 10 point prediction, really added to the excitement.

I am not looking forward to the X Factor, but I can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Well done Dark Horse (I mean crystal) and Jp Liz - and thanks to IBC for keeping the interest up with the prediction league -

Well done dark and Liz, well played. Strangely very happy with second place. The curse of the boy bands got me. Loved the prediction comp. thanks ibc. Wasnt the final spectacular last night, really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Well that was great fun. Congrats to the winners and thanks to ibc for keeping it going over the past couple of years. Same time next year lads? ;)

When we kicking off this year ibc? I look so forward to this thread every year, that is of course you feel like doing it. If you don't no worries, have appreciated all your work in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

When we kicking off this year ibc? I look so forward to this thread every year, that is of course you feel like doing it. If you don't no worries, have appreciated all your work in the past.

Yeah I've no problem doing it :) it won't be as fun this year as there are only 7 live shows :( however as the judges houses are being shown live then I think we should do a prediction for those too. Think it'll be the middle of October though?

Advertisement