Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skygo XBMC plugin

• 29-09-2014 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭

Installed this over the weekend in XBMC
    http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189805
    Must say Im failty impresses with it , used a buddys account details and was able to watch the ryder cup
    Anyone else using it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Feck, IE and windows only, I was out by the first post on the forum..lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

A fair number of posters on that forum seem to have problems with it. No android app either but then Google Play has lots of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Feck, IE and windows only, I was out by the first post on the forum..lol
    Plugin Requirements
    - Skygo UK or Ireland account
    - Windows OS
    - Internet Explorer 11
    - Silverlight installed

That does limit its use - severely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

With Netflix now allowing use on Linux because of the progression in DRM provisions within HTML5 over the longer term it'll likely result in Sky following a similar path (eventually).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭tonyfillony

A fair number of posters on that forum seem to have problems with it. No android app either but then Google Play has lots of them.

I didnt have any problems at all with setting up , all I had to do first was login to skygo once in IE11 and accept all notifications and now works seamlessly, no more trawling wiziwig for footy streams now

• Advertisement
Advertisement