Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomorra the Series (Sky Atlantic)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Anyone else looking forward to season 3 .I think it's November on sky.:D

I am now!
    Woooo. Deadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Enjoy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

November 17th! Though that could be on Sky Atlantic Italia only. With season 2, we got it the day off.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

Am surprised they could muster up enough of a cast for a third series after all the characters they killed off last time! I guess we'll see some strong new personalities emerge which will be interesting.

thought that this went downhill after season 1.
    Suburra is coming out Oct 6. I have high hopes for this one.
    https://www.netflix.com/ie/title/80081537
    It's a tv series prequel to the absolutely excellent (one of the best movies of the last 5 years imo) 2015 movie of the same name. Truely epic movie.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/suburra_2015/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭cmac2009

glasso wrote: »
    thought that this went downhill after season 1.
    Suburra is coming out Oct 6. I have high hopes for this one.
    https://www.netflix.com/ie/title/80081537
    It's a tv series prequel to the absolutely excellent (one of the best movies of the last 5 years imo) 2015 movie of the same name. Truely epic movie.
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/suburra_2015/

I'll second this - absolutely fantastic movie. Hope the series is as good

cmac2009 wrote: »
    I'll second this - absolutely fantastic movie. Hope the series is as good

if the series is 1/2 as good as the movie it will be worth watching.

glasso wrote: »
    if the series is 1/2 as good as the movie it will be worth watching.

I liked the movie ,but I love the series.Everyone has different tastes but IMO this is well worth a watch.

For those that like their mafia tv series this was another good one IMO.

Based on the life of Toto Riina , who was one serious mafia head. Follows his rise to power over 40+ years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Season 3 isnt on till January over here from what I have read but perfect subtitles available for the italian tv version now. Watched 3 episodes so far. Great so far after going off the boil in last season.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭mikeysmith

Season 3 isnt on till January over here from what I have read but perfect subtitles available for the italian tv version now. Watched 3 episodes so far. Great so far after going off the boil in last season.

Is this a brand new season of Gomorrah you're watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

Yes Season 3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭billyhead

How did you watch it if its not out in the Uk until the new year. Did you stream it online and if so what site did you use?

some amount of nonsense in episode 2 chopping up bodies

Gets even better in episode 4 so far

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

watched episode 8 there, its still the best series out there by far. Ciro is some character and the cinematography is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

I am loving this season. Up to episode 8 now. I love the new character
    Enzo

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Tried usual torrent sites and cant find it. Any suggestions on where to find season 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

Tried usual torrent sites and cant find it. Any suggestions on where to find season 3?

pm
    > sent

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Bit of a wait till in airs on Sky Atlantic: (from twitter)
    The UK release details for the third season of Gomorrah have been announced. All 12 new episodes of the hit mafia series will be available as a Sky Atlantic boxset from 31 January 2018. Double episodes of the show will also be broadcast every Weds (31 Jan) at 9pm on Sky Atlantic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Mucky_Tackies

Couldnt wait and binge watched over the Xmas. Really is such a great show. Too many i know are put off by subtitles. Dont know what theyre missing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Bit of a wait till in airs on Sky Atlantic: (from twitter)
    The UK release details for the third season of Gomorrah have been announced. All 12 new episodes of the hit mafia series will be available as a Sky Atlantic boxset from 31 January 2018. Double episodes of the show will also be broadcast every Weds (31 Jan) at 9pm on Sky Atlantic

They're bizarre. They did the same with the final season of the Leftovers. Why wait?!?!

Really less and less inclined to stick with Sky. Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Finished season 3, great season. As good as the first IMO.
    Seeing the growth of Enzo was on par with Genny's arc in the first season.

Spoilers about the ending:
    Heartbreaking stuff in the final scene. I know Ciro was moping around all season and it was obvious that he would not and didnt want to keep living. The pain in Genny's face in their final embrace was tough to watch.

Really great television. Really interested to see the dynamics of season 4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

binged it over past 3 days, excellent season, the stand alone ciro episode and the last 2 episodes were superb, can't wait for season 4, best show on TV at the moment

Watching it on sky Atlantic ,so just getting started while many of you are finished.
    Just finished episode 3 .Ciro kicked ass .
    IMO ,so far this series is pure gold .Starting episode 4 now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭milehip

Just finished eps6, best crime drama since the wire IMO. Trying to space it out as its too good to binge.

Double post

Triple post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Pentecost

You can say that again.

I agree with the sentiment, mind you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Beezkneez!

Two episodes left to watch in season three. I am surprised more don't watch it, its unbelievable. In Italy they show it in the cinema it is that popular. Acting and story-lines are superb, also atmosphere and tension and how the show relationships between community and  mob bosses and particular groups is very interesting and i would imagine true to life.

Advertisement