Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work experience with Information Tech

Options
  • 29-09-2014 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm in a course in Information Technology and work experience is mandatory.
    I'm kinda stumped on where to look for work experience in this area, can anyone help? Or does anyone know a company that would take on work experience people?
    I live in Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭STEINBERG

When you say IT what area do you mean, what course are you doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭misscpmfan

STEINBERG wrote: »
    When you say IT what area do you mean, what course are you doing?

Its information technology and ebusiness. I think nearly every job has that in some way, just need good one for work experience

• Registered Users Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

misscpmfan wrote: »
    Its information technology and ebusiness. I think nearly every job has that in some way, just need good one for work experience

Could you be any vaguer, a little bit of info would make it easier for people to help.

What are you looking to get into? Software development? Mobile, web, embedded, etc, etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭misscpmfan

jester77 wrote: »
    Could you be any vaguer, a little bit of info would make it easier for people to help.

What are you looking to get into? Software development? Mobile, web, embedded, etc, etc

Alright you don't need to be rude about it. I would like work experience in Computer Authoring, game/app creating or.......general computer work as in Secretary.

Advertisement