Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"E-Fibre unlimited" speeds

Options
  • 29-09-2014 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,
    Could some please do a speed test on my line?

I've been noticing dramatic decrease in achievable download speeds over the last few weeks, this is with a wired connection. The speed seems to average out around 40Mbps when according to line stats the maximum achievable is 90Mbps.
    I know that this is the max. but with dlink at less than half I'm wondering could this be checked.
    I can pm my acc. details.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    Could some please do a speed test on my line?

I've been noticing dramatic decrease in achievable download speeds over the last few weeks, this is with a wired connection. The speed seems to average out around 40Mbps when according to line stats the maximum achievable is 90Mbps.
    I know that this is the max. but with dlink at less than half I'm wondering could this be checked.
    I can pm my acc. details.

Thanks
    Hi JACK BE NIMBLE

For the level of insight this requires I would advise contacting technical support via webchat , Webchat can be contacted here: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]https://www.eircom.net/broadband/ - you can also reach technical support on 1890260260 although I do recommend tech support webchat.

Thanks
    Al

[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

Hi Alan,

I took your advise and made contact with an agent on Web-chat, they advised that there was no technical support agent available at present and to contact tech support via the phone. As I currently am in work I do not have access to a phone, Would it not be possible for someone to just test line speed and check what my line speed is currently configured to receive?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Alan,

I took your advise and made contact with an agent on Web-chat, they advised that there was no technical support agent available at present and to contact tech support via the phone. As I currently am in work I do not have access to a phone, Would it not be possible for someone to just test line speed and check what my line speed is currently configured to receive?

Thank

I'm sorry JACK BE NIMBLE

As this is efibre related contact will be required to technical support for this. Apologies for the inconvenience but I recommend contacting webchat later today or calling them tonight.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement