Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor enthusiast / mechanic club in Waterford?

Options
  • 29-09-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knows of any motor club or mechanics club around the waterford area? Have been developing a keen interest and would like to explore further..

I'm a loner so don't have a network of people to tap into so that avenue is out.. I know there are plenty of online resources but for something like this I would prefer plenty of practical learning as well..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Hi all, was wondering if anyone knows of any motor club or mechanics club around the waterford area? Have been developing a keen interest and would like to explore further..

I'm a loner so don't have a network of people to tap into so that avenue is out.. I know there are plenty of online resources but for something like this I would prefer plenty of practical learning as well..

You may need to connect with people online and then get to know people in your area! If you go to Vagdrivers.net youll meet people who love Volkswagen Audi and most German cars, then you can introduce yourself and say where your from and find out if there are any meetings, I know there is a group of people from Waterford on Vagdrivers who meet at the end of every month well at least they useto! what do you drive?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Drive a Renault but I'm not married to it.. I'll check out that forum thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭SimonClarke

Seems like the waterford group has moved on from that site.. Oh well..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Well just have a look see and ask where people meet, I think there was a big change on the site and people werent happy and moved to another site just start a topic any waterford people around and you will be directed to what ever site they are on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Have a look on bmwhaus.ie it's not a club but there is a lot of Waterford members who meet up every month or more and they are in the planning stages for a big show in dunmore next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

try backroads.ie

Advertisement