Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Speed

Options
  • 29-09-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,551 ✭✭✭

Currently getting a steady 11.50mbps down, however on the eircom site, it says the maximum I should be able to get is 30mbps.

Is there anyway someone could check that I'm on the best possible speed?

Thanks!

Seán.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

swiftblade wrote: »
    Currently getting a steady 11.50mbps down, however on the eircom site, it says the maximum I should be able to get is 30mbps.

Is there anyway someone could check that I'm on the best possible speed?

Thanks!

Seán.

Hi swiftblade

As this is efibre related the best advice I can offer is to contact eircoms technical support department via webchat ( https://www.eircom.net/broadband/ ) or on 1890260260. They will have the insight to offer you the most accurate information.

Just to note, speeds advertised and advised by eircom are based on when connected to the modem by Ethernat cable and speeds can't be guaranteed via WIFI as many factors can affect a WIFI signal.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement