Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coder Dojo Claremorris

Options
  • 29-09-2014 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Volunteers required for Coder Dojo Claremorris. Basically what Coder Dojo entails is teaching children the basics of computer programming (scratch, HTML, pyton, basic robots-and the programs to operate them, java). Must have computer programming experience. It will look good on your C.V. For any students studying anything which entails computer programming it helps build up your skills (no better way to learn than to pass on knowledge)...... Anyone interested in volunteering the odd Saturday morning p.m. me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

Hi thereall

Would you have a FB page. If so, give me the link and I'll share it on my page. Have tons of students on my contact list on there and it might help your search. Anything for kids :) Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 heythereall

Anzac_11 wrote: »
    Hi thereall

Would you have a FB page. If so, give me the link and I'll share it on my page. Have tons of students on my contact list on there and it might help your search. Anything for kids :) Thanks.

Hi if you could pm me the link to your facebook thanks. Everyone needs Garda vetting also to do this (as with anything in which involves minors )

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭delynet

Hi if you could pm me the link to your facebook thanks. Everyone needs Garda vetting also to do this (as with anything in which involves minors )

I am from Claremorris and would be interested in helping out as I work in IT industry.

Would need to go through vetting process but not sure what's involved. Do you have information on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 heythereall

Basically you just fill out a form and its sent to Garda vetting unit in Tipp. They run a background check. I sent you a pm with my mobile number.

Advertisement