Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Funds From Paypal To 02 Money Card

Options
  • 29-09-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭
    EMar Sounds

Anyone ever send funds from paypal to their 02 money card?
    I'm guessing it can't be used as a banking service for paypal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

umm, you may want to contact o2/paypal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Moved from After Hours. You could also try searching under the Online Buying and Auctions forum, topic might come up faster.

Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Sounds
    EMar Sounds

Nah you can't just rang them, should have done that first, but where there's a will there's a way.
    Paull what are you talking about, using some nigerian guy to do the transfer for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Don't have an O2 card myself, but if you can't do it directly, transfer from PP to a bank account first, then to O2.

EMar Sounds

Yea I know, just wanted to try direct to card, but not possible, there's no banking service attached.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,224 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

To load an 02 card via bank transfer you need to put your customer number into the reference field (as it's going into an account of 02, not an account directly linked to your card) and with Paypal you can't do that, so no you can't use paypal.

In addition if I'm not mistaken due to money laundering control you can only use an account in your own name to load an 02 card.

EMar Sounds

Can't have it every way, I'll probably end up using payoneer or net+
    Wonder when they will do paypal visa here.

Advertisement