Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ink efficient printer?

Options
  • 29-09-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a new printer scanner (which will be mainly used for printing college notes x 3). I currently have an Epson Stylus Photo R360 and it seems to eat ink which costs a fortune and it doesn't have a scanner. I wouldn't say budget isn't an issue but I'd be willing to spend a bit initially if it'll save me in the long run!

Does anyone have any tips on brands or even a particular printer that they can recommend?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If you're only printing black and white text a mono colour laser printer might be a better option. You can pick one up for about €50, the cartridges can cost almost the same but should last a long time.

HP have a range of office printers, or brother would be a business brand for printers.

Advertisement